cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder what the developer's plans are! The game is unique in its own way. It is a pity that it is completed
same type aka incest and other things mentioned on tags (and by hyperserver somewhere), only dots team know if incest will be same as this or same as in sl or mommy son or son mommy sister(s).

we'll know when sl gets closer to end.

hkdragon

Dec 6, 2022
Sorry if this has been asked. I'm still on the first game or chapter. And I'm curious how the ending is, is there anywhere we can see all endings? or will I just have to save and reload depending.

And what is sharing points? Is it sharing like F+D and another girl? Or sharing as in F+D and another male.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked. I'm still on the first game or chapter. And I'm curious how the ending is, is there anywhere we can see all endings? or will I just have to save and reload depending.

And what is sharing points? Is it sharing like F+D and another girl? Or sharing as in F+D and another male.
you can see with wt-mod or making save before koko's party and unselecting unwanted. sharing is both but both can be avoided (at least mmf).

Reactions: hkdragon

hkdragon

Dec 6, 2022
you can see with wt-mod or making save before koko's party and unselecting unwanted. sharing is both but both can be avoided (at least mmf).
Gotcha, I'll search for the wt-mod, but im assumng it wont matter until chapter 4 game right? or do I need to save my data and transfer it over to each new game.

ex: save chapter 1 data and input it into chapter 2 and so on?

gotcha, thats not my preference mmf... but who is the sharing with? im at the part with the beach pervert with the binoculars.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gotcha, I'll search for the wt-mod, but im assumng it wont matter until chapter 4 game right? or do I need to save my data and transfer it over to each new game.

ex: save chapter 1 data and input it into chapter 2 and so on?

gotcha, thats not my preference mmf... but who is the sharing with? im at the part with the beach pervert with the binoculars.
mmf can be started (path to it) on ch2, moving on ch1 to ch2 you play ch1 to end and then on ch2 press continue from ch1 and ch2 to ch3 you need to remember what you did on ch1 and 2 and ch3 to ch4 it's again continue.

sharing happens with photographer or mc's co-worker (up to player with whom shares at that point (ch3) since there are multiple options or no sharing) or dee giving hj to old dude (again avoidable) and mmf happens on ch4 with mc's co-worker (if his path is on).

Reactions: hkdragon

hkdragon

Dec 6, 2022
mmf can be started (path to it) on ch2, moving on ch1 to ch2 you play ch1 to end and then on ch2 press continue from ch1 and ch2 to ch3 you need to remember what you did on ch1 and 2 and ch3 to ch4 it's again continue.

sharing happens with photographer or mc's co-worker (up to player with whom shares at that point (ch3) since there are multiple options or no sharing) or dee giving hj to old dude (again avoidable) and mmf happens on ch4 with mc's co-worker (if his path is on).
gotcha. thanks sounds like a pain though, remembering everything you did each game

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
without spoilers is the ending as bad as the reviews put it? I agree on that this game was dragged for too long tho
I wouldn't say too long. Just too much focus on the same content that has long passed its prime, neglecting everything else. Next the permanent recycling of the same lewd scenes over and over again. The game actually has enormous potential, but unfortunately hardly anything has been done about it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO because of the game's troubled backstory and the years it had to develop a DMD-like game is not possible for the MrDots time again.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes