jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

Hello to all of our supporters.
It’s a new week, which means we have a brand-new preview for you all today!
If you have been following the story so far, you will know that there has been a lot of mystery, deception and strange goings-on at the local church.
The pastor’s daughter, “Kristina”, has been highly suspicious of her father and you, the MC, are still wondering what the relevance is of the angel painting that hangs on the wall inside his office.
It’s always a risk whenever you enter the church, but what might be even riskier is continuing to date the pastor’s daughter! ;)
What will happen between the two of you during the next update?
Will this heavenly angel help you in your quest to discover the truth behind Mr Roshi’s earlier suspicions: that something fishy is going on at the church?
And is there any chance that your relationship with Kristina is able to move forward at this crucial time?
Find out when the next update of Sunshine Love is released! (*release date still to be determined.)
As mentioned last week, we’ll be working on SL updates back-to-back from and then we’ll look at creating our first “DMD fantasy scene collection” update.
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support so far.
Have a great day, and we’ll be in touch again next weekend,
Mrdots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
Some ideas for the fantasy update, anything goes in fantasy...

1.)daughter is in a threesome with graham and olivia and the father only watch.
2.)father and daughter are in a stripclub. The father asks daughter to dance and strip infront of the people. The guys around touching her and it leads to a foursome.
3.)the daughter goes to the doctor for gyno exam because she wants a baby. The doc is very thorough. She gets aroused and has an orgasm by his touching and examining.
4.)there is one scene in the sauna, when the daughter go to the wrong door, the daughter go to an old guy. Maybe here she could stay and tease the old man and he gets an erection. She helps him with that.
5.)Rocky scene:
Maybe the daughter sleeps. Anyone is licking her. She think it's dad. But its not. Dad sleeps nearby and wake up. He sees the action and at the end he wants daughter to Do it

InjuMarina

Oct 12, 2018
Been wondering. How do I get the Russian model agent guy ending? I followed the FAQ but still didn't seem to get it. I must have overlooked something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Is it okay if I start from chapter 3?
I stopped playing this game for a long time ago If I remember correct three I stopped playing When D's mother appears out after you just have sex with D I think after that I decided to wait until the whole game was complete But my computer broke down a couple of days before chapter 4 was complete but later on my computer broke down and I lost all of my safe from chapter one two and three, So I want to know do I have to we play from chapter 1 all way to chapter 4 or Can I start from chapter to 3 to 4, cuz I don't mind playing chapter 3 again since I didn't fully completed it.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I played the game about couple of years ago or so and was waiting on more scenes where there are 3-somes but with other guys, sharing D etc.

Are there now any scenes where F and D are having 3'some with 1 more guy? Not just girls..where D gets to be dp'ed and gets 2 dicks?

Is there any scenes in game now where anyone else beside F gets to fuck D? (talking about males)

Thanks

Reactions: kokon1969

Discreet sin

Jul 18, 2017
so is there no music for this game? cause there are options to turn down music but I don't here anything, only sound I hear is when I'm saving the game

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Reactions: doccop63

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I played the game about couple of years ago or so and was waiting on more scenes where there are 3-somes but with other guys, sharing D etc.

Are there now any scenes where F and D are having 3'some with 1 more guy? Not just girls..where D gets to be dp'ed and gets 2 dicks?

Is there any scenes in game now where anyone else beside F gets to fuck D? (talking about males)

Thanks
yes she can have sex with the fashion photographer (not the stalker guy's brother) or Martin after she loses the fashion show

Reactions: rafaelo4

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
can anyone tell me what kind of game this is?
I mean is this game only contain sex or story is great because I am a guy who love story

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Thanks
there are 3 scenes where other guy than f fucks d and 2 of those are dp (f being other guy). on extras coming later there could be more.

Reactions: rafaelo4

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Hi, got a few questions:

1. Anyone knows if there's any plan to release the whole game in just one client? Like you could start from Day 1 to the End in one client instead of downloading all the seasons/chapters or "create" a save with just a few clicks
2. I saw the mod that unlocks the endings, is there one for D, Cassandra and Giorgina? (without Elena if possible)

Thanks

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi, got a few questions:

1. Anyone knows if there's any plan to release the whole game in just one client? Like you could start from Day 1 to the End in one client instead of downloading all the seasons/chapters or "create" a save with just a few clicks
2. I saw the mod that unlocks the endings, is there one for D, Cassandra and Giorgina? (without Elena if possible)

Thanks
1 No, it's not possible to merge the chapters in one, game got too many modifications in the code during the development.
Dev should rewrite it from scratch to make one single story and it would be a waste of time, since he's focusing on Sunshine Love and the next game.
2 I can't answer to that since I didn't play until the end, use the search box on the right for the endings, I've seen someone reached all of them so you could see if it's possible to get the one your'e asking for.

Oct 10, 2022
Hi, got a few questions:

Thanks
1.No
2.No

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, got a few questions:

Thanks
1. atm no, in future maybe if they remake game.
2. should be.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes