Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Do you think there will be extra scenes in a next update or that's it?
there is no "next update" - the game is finished.
(aside a "revision update" which will tweak some scenes and renders, same as adding music)

Later this year there will be a "stand alone fantasy scene colletion" released which will include some further scenes which didn't make into the game for different reason (like didn't match the story)

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
(aside a "revision update" which will tweak some scenes and renders, same as adding music)

Later this year there will be a "stand alone fantasy scene colletion" released which will include some further scenes which didn't make into the game for different reason (like didn't match the story)
Yes, What I meant. Thank you!

GV10

Jul 13, 2020

When the rls?

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
When the rls?

We’re still undecided on what month we’ll do the full revision for DMD and when we’ll release the first update for the “DMD Fantasy Scene Collection”. But once we have worked that out, we’ll let you know right away!

Reactions: GV10

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Finished playing the update a while back and now the nostalgic and bittersweet feeling finally faded. So now I can share my ending thoughts of this game.

I just want to say how absolutely waste of time it was to have Mr. Dots and his team write and animate Cassandra and Koko story and scenes. They were minor character with minor roles considering the overall game (4chapters). Their models weren't particularly attractive model or popular either from what I gathered.

The time saved should have been used for the main F+D route where the MCs have unique dialogues and animated sex scenes. (i.e. different from other paths) Very dismayed that instead of changing their strategy in the 2nd to last update they continued the copy and pasting scenes and animations to finish the game. The amount of endings were ridiculously high considering how little importance some of them had from each other. At the very least, I didn't see the point in Cassandra being in any endings and given equal treatment as the other main love interests.

Endings should have been:
Preg:
F+D only
F+D+E+J
F+D+E+G
No Preg:
F+D only
F+D+E+J
F+D+E+G

6 endings would have been good enough because I seriously doubt anyone who was on for example, just F+D+E would have minded if J was in it or vice versa. (If there was, I would bet it would have been an extreme minority)

What's done is done but the ending could have been better. Started this journey a bit later than some (~3 years ago) and although I'm not completely satisfied with the ending I am happy that I was able to experienced it. Can't wait to see what the 4th project is going to be like!
It all kinda fell apart after chapter 1 and for many reasons I've already gone into so I won't now.

The ending also felt as bad as I expected and, frankly, I'm only interested in the alternative/fantasy releases that will come some day in the future.

My advice for Dots team would be to either try to break out of the CG mold they're in or in the plot mold they're in as all their games are basically the same. You're a guy that every woman ever wants to fuck and you have total power and nothing bad ever happens and you never lose or even run the risk of losing and yada yada yada.

In and of itself that's fine but only if done right. They don't. All 3 major games fail at delivering a decent story or arc for that to occur. It just...does. I always say and will repeat that people like movies and books where the good guy wins. Obviously. However, nobody likes the movies where the MC has zero obstacles or struggle to overcome. The Hero's Journey is labeled that for a reason.
Without it you just have a post-2002 Steven Segal film where everyone just inherently knows you're the best ever and always tells you so, lol.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
It all kinda fell apart after chapter 1 and for many reasons I've already gone into so I won't now.

The ending also felt as bad as I expected and, frankly, I'm only interested in the alternative/fantasy releases that will come some day in the future.

My advice for Dots team would be to either try to break out of the CG mold they're in or in the plot mold they're in as all their games are basically the same. You're a guy that every woman ever wants to fuck and you have total power and nothing bad ever happens and you never lose or even run the risk of losing and yada yada yada.

In and of itself that's fine but only if done right. They don't. All 3 major games fail at delivering a decent story or arc for that to occur. It just...does. I always say and will repeat that people like movies and books where the good guy wins. Obviously. However, nobody likes the movies where the MC has zero obstacles or struggle to overcome. The Hero's Journey is labeled that for a reason.
Without it you just have a post-2002 Steven Segal film where everyone just inherently knows you're the best ever and always tells you so, lol.
You remind me of Kurt Vonnegut. Using his method, the story graph/shape for DMD, starts in the positive, then keeps stepping up, with the odd minor step downwards, which I agree, doesn't make for a very dramatic story arc. Saying that, I still mostly enjoyed DMD, with the odd gripe and disappointment. Hopefully the Fantasy Scene Collection will make up for some of the latter.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I am confused.
I downloaded the latest on the link (Mega 1.94GB file)
and I have hit a to be continued.

tiulubu1999

Feb 15, 2018
So... is part 4 completed or there will be more update for it? And will there be any further parts? I just wanna make sure since I like to play completed games.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So... is part 4 completed or there will be more update for it? And will there be any further parts? I just wanna make sure since I like to play completed games.
the game is 100% completed. There will be another revision update with some fixes and additional music and maybe some tweaks of scenes or replacement of some renders later this year, but nothing story related.
Another stand-alone fantasy update will also be delivered later this year where we provide some additional scenes without any attachement to the main story - scenes which didn't make into the game for various reason.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes