Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I hope they keep them separate, then we can admire how good it was and how far it fell in later chapters
we keep them seperate.

The biggest reason is that chapter 1 was created over 6 years ago and uses different renPy version and also the way of coding changed over time.
If we would put all in one big game, we basically would need to re-write the first 3 chapters more or less from scratch (except renders).
This is not worth the effort - so there willl ever be 4 seperated chapters

Mar 23, 2020
I played from android. I tried to continue from ch1 in ch2 and it didnt work, anyone can help?
It said your save from ch1 couldnt be loaded

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played from android. I tried to continue from ch1 in ch2 and it didnt work, anyone can help?
It said your save from ch1 couldnt be loaded
pressing continue from ch1 didn't work? if not then try pressing new game ans answering on bunch of questions.

Hey I got a question do I have to download every chapter separately ??
yes since all-in-one would be well over 10 gigs dl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
?So this game finished, I played the part 4 and the story seems to be continued is there a true ending?
true ending what you see as last screen and that depends on your choices (well options before coco's party). there'll be extras update but main game is done.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Finished playing the update a while back and now the nostalgic and bittersweet feeling finally faded. So now I can share my ending thoughts of this game.

I just want to say how absolutely waste of time it was to have Mr. Dots and his team write and animate Cassandra and Koko story and scenes. They were minor character with minor roles considering the overall game (4chapters). Their models weren't particularly attractive model or popular either from what I gathered.

The time saved should have been used for the main F+D route where the MCs have unique dialogues and animated sex scenes. (i.e. different from other paths) Very dismayed that instead of changing their strategy in the 2nd to last update they continued the copy and pasting scenes and animations to finish the game. The amount of endings were ridiculously high considering how little importance some of them had from each other. At the very least, I didn't see the point in Cassandra being in any endings and given equal treatment as the other main love interests.

Endings should have been:
Preg:
F+D only
F+D+E+J
F+D+E+G
No Preg:
F+D only
F+D+E+J
F+D+E+G

6 endings would have been good enough because I seriously doubt anyone who was on for example, just F+D+E would have minded if J was in it or vice versa. (If there was, I would bet it would have been an extreme minority)

What's done is done but the ending could have been better. Started this journey a bit later than some (~3 years ago) and although I'm not completely satisfied with the ending I am happy that I was able to experienced it. Can't wait to see what the 4th project is going to be like!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes