CShyl

Apr 6, 2020
I recently played this game, i must say, this game system is totally bullshit, adding some options in the settings can optimize the game experience.
Here are 3 points i suggest:
1) Cum inside or outside, who cares?
2) Button to disable ntr/sharing.
3) There is no big difference between the routes, add a read-only mode, show us which is your best route.
This game contains too much misleading. When i saw some of your texts, i really think there's a lot low stuff, but there is nothing. Add the button, skip these, the experience will be much better. You can also call it like low ntr/sharing as title, is good for all.

Pardon my poor english.

tempozone71

Oct 27, 2020
How do I completely remove any files associated with this game? AFAIK there are some persistent files which allow for continuation of our choices from chapter to chapter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I completely remove any files associated with this game? AFAIK there are some persistent files which allow for continuation of our choices from chapter to chapter.
if windows then \appdata\roaming\renpy\ and delete all dmd folders and also same place has persistent which has dating my daughter-file.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

wow!

Jun 16, 2020
This module is not perfect. There are several options that will not play, but will directly return to the menu. Is there anyone who is in the same situation as me ?

Boogs95

Jan 6, 2023
i have been enjoying this game, chapter 1 and i had to go get some bread and butter, she opens the door to that creep, he takes her top off, i beat him up but i get a game over screen.. what was i meant to dooooo? i dont want to start the game all over again.

May 25, 2022
i have been enjoying this game, chapter 1 and i had to go get some bread and butter, she opens the door to that creep, he takes her top off, i beat him up but i get a game over screen.. what was i meant to dooooo? i dont want to start the game all over again.
You have to ensure she takes self defence classes. They are offered if you report the creep to the police earlier on, after the hospital I think.

Reactions: Boogs95

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What happen to the walkthrough for chapters 1-3 ?
ch1-2 wt-pdfs still exist and ch3 onwards has ingame wt-mod. if you need pdf then remind me tomorrow.

How are you supposed to play the game with all these "chapters" out. Do I just install the latest version or start installing from chapter 1? Android user.
start from 1 and end on 4.

You have to ensure she takes self defence classes. They are offered if you report the creep to the police earlier on, after the hospital I think.
yea and goto station and talk to cop to take those classes and enjoy the show.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Finished the game. Absolutely loved it. This is not a simple story, it's a whole journey of ups and downs, emotions and character development.
Love it every minute, even the exceedingly long scenes about random things that are not very interesting to the story.
I am so glad about the multiple lovely endings. Thank you MrDots.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes