jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Forcing the player to choose between Georgina and Jennifer is basically an unforgivable disappointment. Holy shit I hate when games like these make some girls just arbitrarily exclusive for no good reason. The game already allows for a "harem" or open relationship route, this simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
totally agree
There was absolutely good reason but I doubt you 2 looked back one page let alone search for anything.

There is always the ignore thread option

I can include pictures if it will help??

(EDIT)
MrJay You would have to use search. I added the "doubt" to signify how little your effort likely was prior to posting something was for "no good reason" and I was correct that you made no effort to look back at all prior to saying shit without any information or knowledge.

So I leave you to figure out if you can use a search function.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
There was absolutely good reason but I doubt you 2 looked back one page let alone search for anything.

There is always the ignore thread option

I can include pictures if it will help??
I looked back 2 pages just to be sure and there is no post about why the game couldn't feature both Jennifer AND Georgina content in the same path, but since you're so confident then surely you'll have no problem quoting this post that explains why this would have been impossible to put in the game? Or pictures is fine, yeah, please, go ahead.

(EDIT because this is apparently how weirdos reply to posts)
jaw1986baby

You literally said the answer was one page back. It wasn't. You literally said you would supply images. Now suddenly after being called out, you won't. It's obvious you have nothing to show despite making such confident claims that it was so easy to find.

Fact: The game could have easily been made in such a way that Jennifer and Georgina were available as LIs/side-girls at the same time. The fact that that isn't the case was a conscious decision by the developer and a very lazy one. There is no reason in the story why it would have been absolutely impossible for this to take place, despite what you claim.

IF you actually aim to argue otherwise, "find the proof yourself" is the laziest, non-committal argument that only someone who has nothing to show will make. You can either produce the proof you claim exists to support your argument or you can back out of the discussion, replying literally anything else is just stalling and further proof that you have nothing to show, your choice.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I looked back 2 pages just to be sure and there is no post about why the game couldn't feature both Jennifer AND Georgina content in the same path, but since you're so confident then surely you'll have no problem quoting this post that explains why this would have been impossible to put in the game? Or pictures is fine, yeah, please, go ahead.

(EDIT because this is apparently how weirdos reply to posts)
jaw1986baby

You literally said the answer was one page back. It wasn't. You literally said you would supply images. Now suddenly after being called out, you won't. It's obvious you have nothing to show despite making such confident claims that it was so easy to find.

Fact: The game could have easily been made in such a way that Jennifer and Georgina were available as LIs/side-girls at the same time. The fact that that isn't the case was a conscious decision by the developer and a very lazy one. There is no reason in the story why it would have been absolutely impossible for this to take place, despite what you claim.

IF you actually aim to argue otherwise, "find the proof yourself" is the laziest, non-committal argument that only someone who has nothing to show will make. You can either produce the proof you claim exists to support your argument or you can back out of the discussion, replying literally anything else is just stalling and further proof that you have nothing to show, your choice.
Nah bruh

FACT:
You made a stupid claim about an element in the story with no proof of what you said. No research done.

FACT:
I called you out as there was, in fact, a good reason.

During that I said "I doubt you 2 looked back one page" to exemplify my assertion that you are talking nonsense without bothering to look into anything. I never stated that was the location of the answer. I followed that with "let alone search" because that is how you (and every other bozo who comes in saying nonsense or asking the same answered question for the 137th time) can find the answer and the truth.

BUT

You couldn't be bothered. Until AFTER I called you out.

The only hint I will give is the split paths started in chapter 2 after Patr:poop:on went monkey-fukkr crazy and DMD was homeless, as far as a support site, and there was some concern that ........ search it or get a 6 year to teach you how to use search :LOL:

(I reply by edit when the exchange is OT and likely to get wiped so less posts = less clutter)

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
blah blah blah
There is no way a real person would think that splitting up two different characters into two different paths would change how patreon views the game because all those characters are still in the game either way. It literally doesn't change anything that patreon would care about, in any way. That's just nonsense of the highest order.

So all I'm hearing is a whole lot of hot air, whole lot of nothing. Still no reason that those characters would have to be split up into different paths.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
There is no way a real person would think that splitting up two different characters into two different paths would change how patreon views the game because all those characters are still in the game either way. It literally doesn't change anything that patreon would care about, in any way. That's just nonsense of the highest order.

So all I'm hearing is a whole lot of hot air, whole lot of nothing. Still no reason that those characters would have to be split up into different paths.
I've found a post explaining why it is that:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v1-00-mrdots-games.597/post-5975391

So yeah, I too believe that the reasoning that led to the mutual exclusivity path is total bullshit

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I've found a post explaining why it is that:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v1-00-mrdots-games.597/post-5975391

So yeah, I too believe that the reasoning that led to the mutual exclusivity path is total bullshit
As with many of the divergences from, and termination of plot lines the real reason will always have been commercial.

That is, to maintain multiple, cohesive plot branches would involve extra effort (plot script, renders, programming and testing) which incur cost, delay and would not neccessarily be appreciated by the majority of sponsors.

But, they can't say that, so they sugar coat it...

The Franchise is Dead, Long Live the Franchse

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And also dating and make pregnant her friend, friend of her friend or your coworker and at the and her photographer
that's besides the point. :p

well you 2 can take it up to devs or ask hyperserver rely your msg to them.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello, any possibility of doing a little story with your daughter's friends, the girls she met at the fashion event and of course the ones we already know hehehehee

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
I imagine the sequel to Dating my Daughter would be Dating my Daughter(s). The story would follow a different father and daughter(s). Of course from time to time coming across the Originals, whether they are friends or ended up living as neighbors at some point. Just some ideas.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
In order to see all content and unlock everything would it be best to do 2 play throughs? The first play through just focus on the daughter and the second play through do everything else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, any possibility of doing a little story with your daughter's friends, the girls she met at the fashion event and of course the ones we already know hehehehee
there is extras coming so there might be more of those girls although mc didn't spend much time there.

I imagine the sequel to Dating my Daughter would be Dating my Daughter(s). The story would follow a different father and daughter(s). Of course from time to time coming across the Originals, whether they are friends or ended up living as neighbors at some point. Just some ideas.
well dmd mc would be 60ish years old so no. also dots doesn't make sequels.

Can someone give a mega link to the mod
why mega? if you need mega to dl bit over 3 megas then oh boy.

• Angry
Reactions: satan1972

Alex163

Jul 11, 2019
there is extras coming so there might be more of those girls although mc didn't spend much time there.

well dmd mc would be 60ish years old so no. also dots doesn't make sequels.

why mega? if you need mega to dl bit over 3 megas then oh boy.
When downloading, it gives a network error, I have already gone through all the options

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes