Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So to unlock all endings we need to either wait for the mod to catch up or replay the game over and over again?

Or did i miss a third option? (Not sure where and when exactly the save needs to be done to trigger every ending if that is an option)

Reactions: dav121

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So to unlock all endings we need to either wait for the mod to catch up or replay the game over and over again?

Or did i miss a third option? (Not sure where and when exactly the save needs to be done to trigger every ending if that is an option)
mod is up-to-date, wasn't updated by ashram (still hospitalized). to get endings you need to set various things off before koko's party for each ending.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

allosa

Sep 6, 2018

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Well i still wanted to see them but the more i try the more frustrated i get. Probably best to wait for a mod or something to unlock them all
Never understood, what is the point of playing with mods or cheats? With such success, you can just look at the pictures )

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Is it me or was this ending for a game thats been in the works for 6 years, was lackluster and subpar? Its like the creator was just looking to off ramp a popular game for a another game that much didnt care for but was able to put up on Patreon.
Not just you, it seemed very rushed and you could see where they just dropped scenes (e.g. Ruby calling to say she couldn't come visit).

Reactions: testo2 and jonorza

zeus103

Jul 21, 2022
Where is location of this game on android? I wanted to install walkthrough for ch2.
I installed walkthroughs with other game aims that but i can't find this one lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where is location of this game on android? I wanted to install walkthrough for ch2.
I installed walkthroughs with other game aims that but i can't find this one lol
use dev's wt, code is in op.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I Said That Mod Is Up-To-Date but i think you didn't read that part.
I did read that part but i wasn't aware that included the endings as well sorry for that.

Never understood, what is the point of playing with mods or cheats? With such success, you can just look at the pictures )
Yeah well that was a huge letdown anyway but not because of the pictures but because the endings are not much different from one another.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes