CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If a copy of the pdf walkthrough for Chapter 3 is out there, can a good kind soul please post it? Personally, I would have loved it if the daughter had very small to zero tits. Her big tits are hot, but having small tits to me is hotter. Especially with puffy nipples, that's all you need for sucking on. The artwork and animations are masterful.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
It's hard to believe when you look at how she talks about Martin and how she feels when she fucks Martin without the MC involved. it's hard to believe that they just feel sorry for each other and nothing else. i wouldn't be surprised if at the end of this game she gets pregnant by Martin and not by the MC. if she is not already pregnant by Martin :mad: :mad::mad:
It doesn't make sense because the story doesn't make sense by the end. Somehow in a story about a father banging his fuckdoll of a daughter the story was so nonsensical that any reader/player could (and should) have rolled their eyes through the back of their head and audibly let out a few "what the fucks". I mean it's bad-bad.

I respect the dev but DMD fell through the fucking floor in terms of quality of story as it went along. They swear it was as planned but the history of the game and first chapter alone makes it obvious that they let the more vocal members of the audience dictate terms. Chapter 1 is night and day different than the others, with them getting worse and cookie-cutter with each one.

Reactions: Leafkiller

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm just assuming Mr. Dots wants to continue doing 2 games in parallel. Thus, the question, given that there's only one game being developed atm.
sure once sl ends and new game after sl has 2-3 updates on it's belt then another new game.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes