wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
there is ending where dee, georgina and elena pop up babies.

yea rachel is united with HER father (dee's grandfather) but dunno on what scene that leads (there is only short scene on koko's party) unless it's 1 of endings.
k thx

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
Anyone have a hint for the first (top left) ending? I've ran every combination I can think of and missing just one so I'm curious what I'm missing.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Hi!
If im want to see all content, need dowload all seasons, or enough a Ch4?
If need allChapters, have a chance copying all in one library?
Thx.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi!
If im want to see all content, need dowload all seasons, or enough a Ch4?
If need allChapters, have a chance copying all in one library?
Thx.
Yes if you want to see all content you need to download every chapter starting to play from #1.
No you can't merge them in one library, they need to be kept separately.
You're welcome. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thuviel

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
UPDATE:
I didn't know it until it got me hospitalized a few weeks ago but I have been battling with cancer for almost half of 2022 and almost a month ago I had spent an enormous amount of time in the hospital over it. Due to this all my projects are going to take some time for me to get caught up once I have the energy to do so and this will include the times I'll have to pause due to chemo. If everything goes well I should be back to full speed by May with June the latest.

I wish I had better news but life is what it is.
Can some kind souls repost this to the other projects I do so people won't think I just up and fled.
Man, I wish him the best

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Funny. But i mean like sharing D
this is dating my daughter and marrying her not pimping her with every1.

Is it me or was this ending for a game thats been in the works for 6 years, was lackluster and subpar? Its like the creator was just looking to off ramp a popular game for a another game that much didnt care for but was able to put up on Patreon.
there are several endings so dunno what ending you got.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes