TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I addressed that point in my original post. If the daughter is that kind of character it ruins what most people liked her for in the first place. The act of "slowly" corrupting the pure innocent girl is what I think drew so many people to this game. If she was a manipulative slut I think the game would have been a much, much smaller success.
That's why my post doesn't involve her being a manipulative slut. D would just be genuinely in love with F from the beginning. The goal would be to make her more comfortable in embracing her feelings, slowly but certainly coming around. Instead of corruption or even "confidence" (which was the wrong word in my firsr post), it would be more about trust.

But the game would be more classical, so probably not as appealing.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I just download from MEGA and its fine, I also have a free MEGA account and it let me download no problem and it was download within 5 minutes
He was talking about the Mac version of Chapter 1. There's no MEGA link for that.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

I was right about the swallowing in the train in the last update so I'm going to try again to guess what's coming next on Sunday.

I think that F will go on with ass fingering and for a new thing, I would say grinding with ass (and/or pussy but not for this one) with happy ending on her back, maybe a blowjob during titjob.
All of this, with a scene like the one when we had the choice between handjob, titjob or footjob.

This assumption is mixed between expectations and wishes

What about your thoughts ?
With every update we have seen more sexual antics from D, if this trend continues we should get at least 1 new sex act. I'd bet on D going down on Elena.

Mar 7, 2018
I've been playing some other games now recently, but I really think DMD has the sexiest girls(Melody probably nr 2).:angel: Mrdots really know how to make great 3d-render ladies... at least for my taste, one thing I find is that most other games the women are to fat and "manly" looking most of the time. :confused:

Mar 7, 2018
A$$ all day long :p As long as boobs doesn't give more FP/LP. Not a big fan of boobs at all, I don't find it sexy if they're to big. D's enormous ones is more like a turn off to me XD Some boobs, sure.. But hers.. At least we have Elena and Jennifer in this game. But i'm doing all routes, even Georgina with her enormous boobs aswell.
And like many other have stated, I wish Elena was the shy daughter and D would be the adventurous one.

Either way it's still my favourite game and I can't wait for the next update :)
Anyone have any good game to recomend while we wait for the update? I play Melody too and really like it. But anything else similar?
Yeah, too big is no good, I agree, and ass is better! Luckily we have some choices too and other girls(like Elena and Jen like you said) in this game(which almost all other games lack totally), and thats one of the reasons its my fav too.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Whoa!
Just as I was beginning to think D wasn't being as beautifully rendered as she could be. These are stunning!

I may not have a lot of love for the DMD story. But I certainly do for D--on many levels...
Wait Wait for it is D about to lean forwaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrd

Reactions: cloggerific

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
D's personality morph is a WTF for anyone who understands the concept of "world-building" in creative writing.
The main problem is that many players--certainly myself--do not accept that a sweet and innocent girl can so easily be corrupted as to become a "hoe" in ~a month (there is a 10-14 day break between Chapters). As far as I'm concerned, the dev-team deserves criticism for making D so-so-so sweet and innocent in the first place. Then, her personality need not be as distorted (the majority of players think she's mentally challenged although there was NO signs of this in the first few updates) as it's been.
Ironically, from my researches into pre-launch DMD, the original plan was to make D less sweet and innocent and therefore more plausibly corrupted.
As is, D's personality morph is the single biggest story flaw in DMD.
Whoa! Slow down there! When did the fact that an innocent girl Has sex with the guy she fell in love with make her into a “hoe?”

Romeo and Juliet takes place over 4 days and (I always assume) they had sex and then killed themselves over that period. Does that make Juliet a hoe?

Westside Story takes place over only two days. We can assume they would have had sex if they made it to day three or if Tony had spent less time rumbling. Does that make Maria a hoe?

Casablanca takes place over maybe two days, and Ilsa is ready to leave her husband. (Yes, I know they had a prior fling in Paris, but still.)

The movie “Roman Holiday” takes place over less than 2 days. But for movie censors, I contend they would have had a love scene. Does that make Princess Ann a hoe?

And what defines a virgin girl as “rushing into sex” as a hoe? Is it American Puritanism based culture?

Say what you will about MC and his moral issues, but, gosh darn it - no one calls D a hoe! And no one puts baby in a corner!

- I know how you feel about D, and your views Vtv, and you know we disagree on this issue. In actuality, taking GSA (genetic sexual attraction) and putting the two into close and daily proximity, and going on vacation trips and the like, it appears that even the “virgin daughter” might be swept into a sexual relationship in that amount of time. The two daughter personal accounts on this GSA issue talk about it like a “love at first sight emotional rocket ship” like experience, and not one that is due to sexual loose morality.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Please refer to the post to which I replied.
Click on the arrow beside the quoted poster's name.

No one is more incensed than I am that D's personality has been distorted by the writers to get the story from "there" (where no further sexual F/D progress seemed likely after the first 4 updates) to "here",which may include orgies with groups of people, even animals.
You're incensed? I'm on the verge of dropping this game...
Thanks, Vtv. You’ve steered me back. Now I need to find G and respond to him. I suppose it’s a good sign when I’m fighting against people calling D a hoe.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
from naive innocent girl to hoe ready for sucking cocks in public places or whatever in two weeks... fkn shame
See my post to Virtuvoid above. See the timeline and how it compare to some classic romances. As for having sex in public places, I strongly disagree that makes D into a hoe. I know that some disagree with me, but sex in a public space is not the definition of a hoe. The definition of a hoe is someone who sleeps around.

Actually, that makes MC a hoe and not D. If you want to be incensed, be incensed that MC is (If you take those routes) sleeping with Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, etc. all while guiding (at best, or manipulating) D towards sex.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Please refer to the post to which I replied.
Click on the arrow beside the quoted poster's name.

No one is more incensed than I am that D's personality has been distorted by the writers to get the story from "there" (where no further sexual F/D progress seemed likely after the first 4 updates) to "here",which may include orgies with groups of people, even animals.
You're incensed? I'm on the verge of dropping this game...
Btw, I gave you a nod on my last tumblr posting. I know we disagree on some timing issues in DMD, and I posted some while back my opinion on the increased speeed of advancement caused by their post Chapter 1 separation.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Whoa! Slow down there! When did the fact that an innocent girl Has sex with the guy she fell in love with make her into a “hoe?”

Romeo and Juliet takes place over 4 days and (I always assume) they had sex and then killed themselves over that period. Does that make Juliet a hoe?

Westside Story takes place over only two days. We can assume they would have had sex if they made it to day three or if Tony had spent less time rumbling. Does that make Maria a hoe?

Casablanca takes place over maybe two days, and Ilsa is ready to leave her husband. (Yes, I know they had a prior fling in Paris, but still.)

The movie “Roman Holiday” takes place over less than 2 days. But for movie censors, I contend they would have had a love scene. Does that make Princess Ann a hoe?

And what defines a virgin girl as “rushing into sex” as a hoe? Is it American Puritanism based culture?

Say what you will about MC and his moral issues, but, gosh darn it - no one calls D a hoe! And no one puts baby in a corner!

- I know how you feel about D, and your views Vtv, and you know we disagree on this issue. In actuality, taking GSA (genetic sexual attraction) and putting the two into close and daily proximity, and going on vacation trips and the like, it appears that even the “virgin daughter” might be swept into a sexual relationship in that amount of time. The two daughter personal accounts on this GSA issue talk about it like a “love at first sight emotional rocket ship” like experience, and not one that is due to sexual loose morality.
Wow! Casablanca! Great movie! Didnt understand why its considered one of the best works ever made by Hollywood till i watched it.
Sir, I give you props for watching Casablanca and for even pulling names out.
:cool:

Mar 7, 2018
Really good game. The build up is really nice, and there is content besides the daughter. Looking forward to see what will be done in the future.
Yeah, I mean I played recently a lot of the game Summertime Saga and its a great game but everything and everyone is very similar, their looks(i don't like them), characters etc, but here we have content to choose and very different girls who interact and create interesting events just with their interactions, same thing is in Melody(great different girls).

Another game i like is My Sweet Neighbors, but I have to admit, the girls there are also very similar(same body types/breats/ass) and samey personalities, also makes their interactions less interesting. I mean, a Visual Novel like these, most of the game is about ineraction(sex or other stuff) with the characters... so i find this has to be the most focused part of the game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Agreed.
But dev-teamers have gone on and on about DMD somehow being different due to its literary pretensions. This is utter nonsense. If a player would compare DMD to a bog-standard VN, OK the writing is a cut above. But literature it ain't.
When a dev-team doesn't pretend to actually be making a "serious" story, which seems true 90%+ of the time, these literary arguments should be squelched.
Good for us that we don't looking for good story.We have Higurashi,Umineko and Fate series for that.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes