King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I've played a D-only path from the start.
If I had a chance to accept Rachel, I would instantly! HOT Milfs who love sex, let them be vampires for all I care, do it for me each and every time...
you seem like a good person so ill respect your opinion about the mom when obviously all her looks is what she has going for her as for personality its complete shit i want to have Georgina as her step mommy because she has both looks and personality

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
you seem like a good person so ill respect your opinion about the mom when obviously all her looks is what she has going for her as for personality its complete shit i want to have Georgina as her step mommy because she has both looks and personality
YES!!! Georgina!! One of the best milfs in any game I've played! (Yes, i understand she's not a mom...but still)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It'll be at least .24 when the sex happens. So your balls will be blue for another year. If I was a betting doggo (which I am), I'm thinking 0.22-0.23 before the balls are no longer blue.

Reactions: cake1234 and E-Dog

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Good news and bad news.
The bad news is that I would have bet that a cliff hanger was 90%+ within 0.19 (the last 2 off-Patreon updates have had one). Furtermore, my buddy, @Jeff Steel , seemingly confirmed that a cliff hanger was mandatory....NOPE!!!
The good news : the "stairway to heaven" commonly used VN foreplay acts have now been completed. So, 0.20 HAS to have either a gigantic cliff hanger which stops all further sexual progression until it's resolved, or full sex (even both, which seems less likely).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Proto PersonaToday at 5:31 PM

For everyone @Here asking why you can't use PayPal the answer is in their terms of service. Prohibited Activities 2g and 2i. Basically PayPal wants nothing to do with anything of an adult nature.

D

Deleted member 2758

Can somebody please upload a save or point to one on page where i can go ELENA PATH in this version. THank you in advance

U

User_130505

It'll be at least .24 when the sex happens. So your balls will be blue for another year. If I was a betting doggo (which I am), I'm thinking 0.22-0.23 before the balls are no longer blue.
I know that you are a staff member, with far more experience than me in these games, but I have to disagree.
I think there is a chance for sex with D and F in the next update, because there are still so many other things left to be done, besides the F boinking D.
If they save D getting nailed till the last release, they miss out on a lot that they can do with the few releases remaining.

1: Jennifer
2: F, D and Elena.
3: F,D and Georgina.
4: F, D and Jennifer
5: All of the above.
6: potential fetishes, since D seems to like the kinky stuff.
7: I would like to see D's mother get raped by a herd of elephants. That one is just a wish, though. I do not really expect it to happen, but it would fulfill the bestiality tag.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
gotta love the cameo of the best girl in melody i think there was a cameo in that game mainly the daughter or just the growth ad from the first episode wait i just noticed something both games are taken in the same universe XD since i remember that was the dating scene we had with amy :D
screenshot0003.png

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Agree wholeheartedly. It broke my heart when I had to go to the console and delete the Georgina relationship to get what I wanted in Chapter 2. My preferred ending would be to buy the house, next to Olivia and her Dad, with Daughter, Elena, and Georgina as a happy family. The crazy bitch from hell needs to end up broke and alone.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I feel like this game could use some sound. There has to be some royalty free moans and shit on the internet Mr. Dots can throw in there for some ambiance. Watching scenes with no sounds feels wrong.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes