Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, I'm not clear on something. Does CHP 2, v.19 totally replace CHP2 v .18? I mean does it have all the same scenes and stuff from the previous release, so I can delete? If so do I need to copy the save directory over?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well by the looks of the last few pages we're still getting blue-balled. Frankly I've never really thought this game was very good with the exception of the daughter's model, so I think I might just hold off until the next update this time. That way I don't fast-track 10-15 minutes of content that my brain moved on emotionally from 3 months ago just to receive no pay off, yet again.

I think I'd be a lot more into it if Elena wasn't just so...bad. Both her model and personality are like razor blades to me.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well by the looks of the last few pages we're still getting blue-balled. Frankly I've never really thought this game was very good with the exception of the daughter's model, so I think I might just hold off until the next update this time. That way I don't fast-track 10-15 minutes of content that my brain moved on emotionally from 3 months ago just to receive no pay off, yet again.

I think I'd be a lot more into it if Elena wasn't just so...bad. Both her model and personality are like razor blades to me.
i like elena more then sasha (my daughter) though :':)test3:

Reactions: gold
U

User_130505

Ok, I'm not clear on something. Does CHP 2, v.19 totally replace CHP2 v .18? I mean does it have all the same scenes and stuff from the previous release, so I can delete? If so do I need to copy the save directory over?
Start the new version one time to make sure that your save points are there, then you can delete the version 18 folder.

U

User_130505

I like those options.. especially #7. But instead of elephants, she walks into a room of horny incels.
Yeah, but the incels are probably just going to prematurely ejaculate in their pants, and be unable to do anything to her, except maybe stare and drool.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Ehm, guys... I know I'm annoying but for me it's a very painful problem: I simply cannot save.

Probably the issue has been solved for most of you months ago but I'm having it now.
Could you please at least point the right search in this topic for a fellow DMD fan and supporter?
Thanks a lot, really.

My error:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object

Reactions: Safetydummy

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dating my Daughter [Ch. 2 v0.19 Extras] [Mrdots Games] - Original Size: 1.90GB

Download PC (510MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As per usual, I can't view the compressed images provided by Bossapplesauce. I miss Pepe's version...

I appreciate the effort, but the images should just work...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
As per usual, I can't view the compressed images provided by Bossapplesauce. I miss Pepe's version...

I appreciate the effort, but the images should just work...
Install this and they will (which FYI is in the spoiler):

KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017
Ehm, guys... I know I'm annoying but for me it's a very painful problem: I simply cannot save.

Probably the issue has been solved for most of you months ago but I'm having it now.
Could you please at least point the right search in this topic for a fellow DMD fan and supporter?
Thanks a lot, really.

My error:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object
Same problem here.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
worth the wait or not? it's been ages since the last update. Because of melody obviously (I like that one too).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes