gdomod

Oct 4, 2018
Can anybody Share me savegames chapter 1 daughter Elena way before Talk to Police to protect against Lucas. I Got a Misstake

v0.14.5

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't been following MrDots as of late, but any news worth mentioning? I play like 8 games so keeping up with all of them takes too much time.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
It seems like the dev is more focused on his new game so I got a feeling this game will fall on the backburner and get updated once in a while.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Which is a shame because DMD is much better than melody IMHO.
I think it's intentional and a "Business" decision. He knows that once that first fuck happens, which I guess will happen near the end of the game by the way he's going about it, interest will fall off. So while he still has people hooked into DMD, he starts showing off Melody. Once that gets to a passable point, he'll finish DMD, while people are hooked on Melody, keep on going, and as Melody progresses near the end, he'll start a new project, and rinse and repeat. Lots of Patreon/kickstarter devs do that.

It honestly can be an issue though. I've seen good devs finish a project and start another one, but patreon support plummets, by a lot. You don't have much to show when you start a new project because you got the great initial work of building the background assets. So I am not surprised they do that.

Reactions: Wally79 and IPkiss

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
I have been a supporter of this wonderful game pretty much since the beginning, but lost track of feedback with the developer team once the game got booted out from Patreon. Once I discovered this site, I skimmed the thread and noticed it seems to have rather more lore on future game developments than I'm aware of, but to read thousands of posts in detail is beyond me.

I more or less got originally the authors meant for the game to have three main acts, but the ban forced them to cut it down to two acts and an epilogue, so the game in its current form is more or less going to conclude when they come back to F's country, right? Except perhaps for an epilogue to show the main cast settling down as a family, pursuing their careers, etc.

I also get next update is going to be Elena-centric and probably we are going to have F and D achieve full intercourse within a couple updates. Well, I am a rabid fan of the F/D/Elena threesome (last couple updates have been wonderful in this regard), the D/Elena BFF with benefits tryst (ditto), and the F/D/Elena/Georgina harem, so I wonder more in or less in which sequence we are going to have D's cherry getting popped, Elena teaching D the wonders of a loving tongue, and F/D/Elena dropping all secrecy and coming to share a bed.

Reactions: Pang

JonSnowKnows

Jun 29, 2017
I don't know if I'm the first or if this has already been mention so here goes. Day 19, I'm at the scene where MC tells her to "sit on MC's cock and to rub her pussy back and forth. Trust me. If you say so." After I click to go to next screen, it goes black and freezes. First time it has crashed besides bugs in past versions.

IF it's just me and I'm not able to skip, are there any Day 20 saves and would I be able to do a name change?

Edit* Read the walkthrough and it stopped after MC cums and kiss her. Is where I'm at where the current version ends? Is that black screen the end?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
virtuvoid said:
No news since the update, bro.
This thread doesn't even have the usual DMD cliff hanger to discuss.
What is your opinion of 0.19?
I liked it, but I am done playing the waiting game.

He releases an update every 3rd month that shows exactly 1 month of content - which is a big no no for me. The story for both Melody and DMD have been written (riite?) so why not got a second or third computer and use it to render DMD simultaneously? The longer the wait, the stronger the milking becomes. And in all honesty - you no longer get what you pay for.

He had gold in his hands but I have always questioned his way of managing it. If he were able to hire more people, or change his way of managing - actively develop DMD side-by-side and release 2-3 months of content every 3rd month then I would be extremely happy. Now there are TOO many characters with TOO many stories (just like Melody right now) and I don't see him wrapping it up with either rushing it, or finishing it in 2021. Remember, each update is on a 3-month cycle and if chapter 3 (if it ever becomes a reality) would have 10 updates (reasonable?) then you would be looking at 30 months, which is more than 2 years.

DMD went from a must-play each month, to something you forget all about and then have to replay big chunks to get back into it again, ending with 2 blue balls in your pants.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I liked it, but I am done playing the waiting game.

He releases an update every 3rd month that shows exactly 1 month of content - which is a big no no for me. The story for both Melody and DMD have been written (riite?) so why not got a second or third computer and use it to render DMD simultaneously? The longer the wait, the stronger the milking becomes. And in all honesty - you no longer get what you pay for.

He had gold in his hands but I have always questioned his way of managing it. If he were able to hire more people, or change his way of managing - actively develop DMD side-by-side and release 2-3 months of content every 3rd month then I would be extremely happy. Now there are TOO many characters with TOO many stories (just like Melody right now) and I don't see him wrapping it up with either rushing it, or finishing it in 2021. Remember, each update is on a 3-month cycle and if chapter 3 (if it ever becomes a reality) would have 10 updates (reasonable?) then you would be looking at 30 months, which is more than 2 years.

DMD went from a must-play each month, to something you forget all about and then have to replay big chunks to get back into it again, ending with 2 blue balls in your pants.
This complaint is as old as time and has been answered many times. (1) The story is not prewritten and is written each month (DMD release will start being written later this month (@ the 20th or so). (2) imo, Dots will always be the sole artist on renders and will never hire anyone - I chalk it up to his keeping control of the product. (3) Dots would prefer to have DMD be completed faster and milking is a non-factor for the timing of release. The other option would have been to abandon DMD and that was an option considered back when the xxxx hit the fan.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have been a supporter of this wonderful game pretty much since the beginning, but lost track of feedback with the developer team once the game got booted out from Patreon. Once I discovered this site, I skimmed the thread and noticed it seems to have rather more lore on future game developments than I'm aware of, but to read thousands of posts in detail is beyond me.

I more or less got originally the authors meant for the game to have three main acts, but the ban forced them to cut it down to two acts and an epilogue, so the game in its current form is more or less going to conclude when they come back to F's country, right? Except perhaps for an epilogue to show the main cast settling down as a family, pursuing their careers, etc.

I also get next update is going to be Elena-centric and probably we are going to have F and D achieve full intercourse within a couple updates. Well, I am a rabid fan of the F/D/Elena threesome (last couple updates have been wonderful in this regard), the D/Elena BFF with benefits tryst (ditto), and the F/D/Elena/Georgina harem, so I wonder more in or less in which sequence we are going to have D's cherry getting popped, Elena teaching D the wonders of a loving tongue, and F/D/Elena dropping all secrecy and coming to share a bed.
Don't forget Jennifer.

Sergio Yares

Jun 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "RonnieH, post: 1169924, miembro: 806185"] Esa ... es una pregunta muy vaga. [/ QUOTE]
That...is a very vague question.
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

82/5000

sorry my english is not very good ... the game starts nothing or as administrator ...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
[QUOTE = "RonnieH, post: 1169924, miembro: 806185"] Esa ... es una pregunta muy vaga. [/ QUOTE]

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

82/5000

sorry my english is not very good ... the game starts nothing or as administrator ...
When you ask for technical help, you should give as much information as possible. Remember, we can't see your setup.

What OS are you running?

Is there an error message?

Can you run any other Ren'Py games?

Did you download the game from here?

Did you uncompress it or are you running it from the archive?

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Don't forget Jennifer.
I am not going to, and I definitely like her, although it is a fact she is at the bottom rung of my preferences among established harem candidates, since she has neither the well-endowed body of D and Georgina, nor the firecracker personality of Elena. I assume the curtailing of planned game development due to Patreon banning cut any realistic chances of any other character joining the harem in the end, except perhaps for a slim chance about Cassandra. I also guess the revision shall not left us too much room for giving spotlight to Georgina and Jennifer. I regret it a lot, although I take the remaining likely focus on the F/D/Elena threesome route as a consolation prize.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am not going to, and I definitely like her, although it is a fact she is at the bottom rung of my preferences in the established candidates for the harem, since she has neither the well-endowed body of D and Georgina, nor the firecracker personality of Elena. I assume the curtailing of planned game development due to Patreon banning cut any realistic chances of any other character joining the harem in the end, except perhaps for a slim chance about Cassandra. I also guess the revision shall not left us too much room for giving spotlight to Georgina and Jennifer. I regret it a lot, although I take the remaining likely focus on the F/D/Elena threesome route as a consolation prize.
Plus there's this little issue of Georgina and Jen being in a different country...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes