locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i canot wait until new update is there and i hope Dad finnaly gets the chance i dont care how wether its trough elena daughters bestie. that she actually gonna help D's Dad and do a M/FF.
or it whill happen in private.
i dont mind aslong it stays romantic as it did through out the game just ROCK's us hard

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There are a lot of expectations for the next update. Because we are on a 3 month cycle (fuck patreon) there has to be more plot development per update than with monthly releases.
Unfortunately I think even at the slower monthly D corruption pace we would have been further along in D's corruption by now. This is the update where D and F need to have sex, I do not know if this will happen, but on this slow drip update schedule D needs to finally get popped so she can begin to explore other sex options, and so she and the MC can begin to develop a real adult relationship.
D also seems to be more open to Elena's advances. Finally losing the last barrier to her sexual awakening by banging her father should open the door to a relationship with her bestie Elena.
I personally would like to see this game end in one of two way; 1. D and F and Elena together, or 2. D and Elena as a couple (and Elena grows bigger boobs).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
jennifer getting b00b1e5 would be nice but doubt it happens anytime soon.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It is possible for a girl to "bloom" later, when I was in high school I knew a girl who started her freshman year with Elena boobs and by her junior year had D (cup) boobies, her sisters were all stacked so genetics.
I know the girls' current look is part of the game fetish design. However, I always thought one way around patreon's objection to the girls looking "young" was for the MC to have wrecked on the way to the airport and been in a comma for several months. When he woke up the girls could have developed into more adult physiques.
And if he touched a person he now had the ability to see their future.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
jennifer getting b00b1e5 would be nice but doubt it happens anytime soon.
Jennifer and Elena is the characters I like the most. So no thanks! And what's up with the gigantic monster boobs and monster cocks in all theese games? I just don't get it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It is possible for a girl to "bloom" later, when I was in high school I knew a girl who started her freshman year with Elena boobs and by her junior year had D (cup) boobies, her sisters were all stacked so genetics.
I know the girls' current look is part of the game fetish design. However, I always thought one way around patreon's objection to the girls looking "young" was for the MC to have wrecked on the way to the airport and been in a comma for several months. When he woke up the girls could have developed into more adult physiques.
And if he touched a person he now had the ability to see their future.
He also has his name changed to Johnny.

Reactions: RustyV

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
So ive lurked this site for years and just started posting and after all the countless games ive played i just tried this one recently to see what i was missing. Wow i must say this is probably my all time favorite game i've played on this site and it actually pains me to see patreon have to shut the project down. Its honestly a god send the developers are still pursuing it on the other site and just for that i pledged to the patreon even though i really dislike patreon and giving them support by visiting that site. DMD is by far the best project ive played and if i could induce myself in a coma just so time would go buy quicker to have this finished product id do it.

Reactions: Geezer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the Melody game, the main babe suddenly has far bigger boobs since she started with. Players in that thread are mainly, "Hell yeah!". So, if either Elena or Jen should suddenly be blessed by a visit from the slider-fairy, how many players would complain?
there's natural explanation for that: SHE VISITED IN PLASTIC SURGERY

Jennifer and Elena is the characters I like the most. So no thanks! And what's up with the gigantic monster boobs and monster cocks in all theese games? I just don't get it.
i don't like balloons either but don't like flatchests either since those are like males with pussies, small c cup would be nice.

as of why gigantic boobs and dicks its because so many like those and those are usually loudest.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Had a bit of an eye opener today, and near heart failure... I went to my friends hairdressing salon to have a word with him about a night out with friends... and lo and behold he has a new trainee! Bugger me sideways if she was the near spit of the daughter in this game, small and svelte and so pretty and even had a ponytail (but hers was brunette and tied in an upwards position) and she was wearing short, you could even say skimpy(!?) houndstooth patterned shorts over black tights with small heeled black shoes and wearing a white v-cut blouse... The difference is that she's 22.. and not 18.

Drooling or what!
I would've loved to have taken a photo of her... but that would be pushing it a bit. So you'll have to trust me on this one. lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Had a bit of an eye opener today, and near heart failure... I went to my friends hairdressing salon to have a word with him about a night out with friends... and lo and behold he has a new trainee! Bugger me sideways if she was the near spit of the daughter in this game, small and svelte and so pretty and even had a ponytail (but hers was brunette and tied in an upwards position) and she was wearing short, you could even say skimpy(!?) houndstooth patterned shorts over black tights with small heeled black shoes and wearing a white v-cut blouse... The difference is that she's 22.. and not 18.

Drooling or what!
I would've loved to have taken a photo of her... but that would be pushing it a bit. So you'll have to trust me on this one. lol
Women claim they like honesty, you could have just explained you needed a pic of her for a thread because she is the real life version of the daughter character in an adult 3D game about incest.
So see just be honest.
That or yell, "Hey is that [pick a celebrity]?!" When everyone takes their phones out for a celeb-pic (gives you cover for your phone being out) and she turned to look snap a pic on your phone.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes