dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
There has been a review that this is no longer seeding. Could you please reup?
Did you ever try to start any of those torrents, @virtuvoid ?

virtuvoid...Why do I not see you on seed of any of those torrent ?

Stop using my name in your posts! You did nothing to have right to even mention my name so fuck off

BTW, from now on ...well...You know what is "Ignore list" ....be proud to be a first one

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
Nice Back to the Future reference...lol
yeah i notice it when this chapter only ended after the train arived at the station couple of months back. the building with the clock are almost the same. lol in this update its even brought up again at the fireworks display. its of good sense of humor from the dev. keep it up:winkytongue:

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok, sorry if already asked, but when we can awaits chapter 3?
do this need the previous savegames from chapter 2 again?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its somewhat common expectation that no chapter 3 will see daylight.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok, if a new version will released to continue the story,
can i delete all the chapter 2 files, except the savegames?
or better keep every file/folder of chatper 2?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ok, if a new version will released to continue the story,
can i delete all the chapter 2 files, except the savegames?
or better keep every file/folder of chatper 2?
You can delete the entire folder. Your saves will be in "C:\Users\account_name\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\DMD-2469236204" if you're on a PC.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't know about you guys, but I for one can not wait for DMD the Live Action Movie.. Or the D Bobble-boobs doll. Can we make this happen? :)

Reactions: JeefZ and RustyV

dominges

Jul 17, 2018
Never ever have played such a game in my life and DMD was the first for me. It's so good that I'm in love whit it and can't wait for the update. I even registered here an acc just for DMD alone, it's that good for me. Hope the creator keep up the good work and as for this forum, good work folks, you rock!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Jordan should have did her while had the chance. She gone now,sounds the same to me. But he was 22 I think? They looked same age and she ain't 22. Not complaining just saying. LOL

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He was an alledged 21. I thought he looked 19. I was born and raised on a farm. Jordan better stay in his alternate world. He would be considered a disgrace in the IRL farmboy fraternity.
But Elena isn't his sister! :p

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes