1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
It's unlikely the two chapters will ever get bundled together due to file size. That's why it was broken up the way it has been into chapters 1 and 2. Chapter 2 (thus far) is close to 2 gigs in size. I've got too much stuff in the chapter 1 folder to give an accurate size, but I'd guess it's about the same.
Yeah but so many games are high on gigs (not including the 50+ AAA games). Corruption is over 3gb and Roundscape is almost 5gb -just to name a few

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah but so many games are high on gigs (not including the 50+ AAA games). Corruption is over 3gb and Roundscape is almost 5gb -just to name a few
The first game you mentioned sounds vaguely familiar.. though I'm not sure why. TBH, I don't know if MrDots has given any thought to bundling the two games. That would seem like a good idea though, maybe after the second chapter is finished? Look at DoD for instance. That one was over 4 gigs in size.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
depends from where dls (some can't use mega) and what's dl speed, if has 10 gig net then ofc dling 5 gig won't last long.

Phoenix.kinG

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys..

First, thanx for the game, it's a great one, huge content and I've been enjoying playing it through..

1194 pages have passed, so excuse me if the question I'm hoping to get an answer for had been asked before..
Could there be a path with Rachel?probably a "hate/love" relationship with her?kinda like the stuff you see with "Azula - Four Elements Trainer" if anyone's familiar with it?

Sorry If I'm being rude mentioning another game in this thread, as I only meant to clarify exactly what kind of relationships I was on about.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
The first game you mentioned sounds vaguely familiar.. though I'm not sure why. TBH, I don't know if MrDots has given any thought to bundling the two games. That would seem like a good idea though, maybe after the second chapter is finished? Look at DoD for instance. That one was over 4 gigs in size.
depends from where dls (some can't use mega) and what's dl speed, if has 10 gig net then ofc dling 5 gig won't last long.
I forgot about Mega (and other dls) size limitations. most of us on this site are too cheep to pay for the games, let alone for MegaPro

Hey guys..

First, thanx for the game, it's a great one, huge content and I've been enjoying playing it through..

1194 pages have passed, so excuse me if the question I'm hoping to get an answer for had been asked before..
Could there be a path with Rachel?probably a "hate/love" relationship with her?kinda like the stuff you see with "Azula - Four Elements Trainer" if anyone's familiar with it?

Sorry If I'm being rude mentioning another game in this thread, as I only meant to clarify exactly what kind of relationships I was on about.
Id love to see that. Especially if here is a harem(multi) ending. Maybe some milf and daughter content ;)

Reactions: Phoenix.kinG

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So if I'm reading what you said correctly, then I agree. The problem isn't file size on the computer, but download size and speed. Assuming most people aren't paying Mega for extra bandwidth, there's a limit on what you can download per day. So I assume the developers are attempting to not exceed that limit. So that a user who plans to download MrDots stuff can download the update/game/whatever without having to go into a second day.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Some devs also use mega, so they probably first and foremost think of their supporters when they do this.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
So if I'm reading what you said correctly, then I agree. The problem isn't file size on the computer, but download size and speed. Assuming most people aren't paying Mega for extra bandwidth, there's a limit on what you can download per day. So I assume the developers are attempting to not exceed that limit. So that a user who plans to download MrDots stuff can download the update/game/whatever without having to go into a second day.
Pretty much yeah. I think it is 5gb per day six hours, or something like that. So slightly under that would be fine, but its still not ideal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes there is photoshoot if you a. got big severance pack and b. used that money to join photographers club.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Hello everyone, at day 18 i can't see the hot scene like D blowjob in morning or oral sex on D after shower all I saw is a black screen, is that normal?

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I am having a problem for some reason chapter 2 dosn't understand that my char had sex with Elana I tried to delete my saves in chapter 1 so that i could just tell the start up what my stat were but it is loading from a save that no longer exists please help

crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
I am having a problem for some reason chapter 2 dosn't understand that my char had sex with Elana I tried to delete my saves in chapter 1 so that i could just tell the start up what my stat were but it is loading from a save that no longer exists please help
Did you delete your saves in the AppData folder? In any case I think you can change who you currently are in a relationship at any time in Ch.2. Click on D's portrait(top right) and you'll see your stats and relationships click on Yes/No to toggle them.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
1 what on earth is the app data folder if it matter i have windows 7
2 it says I am in a relationship with her it just dosn't have the data that Father had sex with her

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
1 what on earth is the app data folder if it matter i have windows 7
2 it says I am in a relationship with her it just dosn't have the data that Father had sex with her
for app daa folder

under "my computer"
C:\Users\"computer name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"game folder"

saves are also saved in this folder automatically when you save games. check the folder if you have previous saves here, you can copy it back into your main game folder, to access previous saves.

CandyMan29

Nov 12, 2017
yes. the developer releases DMD every 3 months, and his other game, Melody, the other 2 months. so Melody, Melody, DMD.

the developer right now has a site set up that takes buy me a coffee donation system. he did look into Patreon alternatives, but it was deemed that it would run into the same issues as Patreon. as the main issue actually goes higher up than Patreon, they are just following orders from higher ups. its been discussed earlier in this thread.

Reactions: RustyV

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Pretty much yeah. I think it is 5gb per day six hours, or something like that. So slightly under that would be fine, but its still not ideal
Oh, so I meant to get back to you about your Witcher 3 ladies image, loved it. So where did it come from and are their more images (I assume it came from the Witcher not deciding path). :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes