dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
Did you even play the game? If you have to ask why the mother is a bitch then you really should pay more attention ... or any for that matter.
To be fair to F, it wasn't his goal to seduce D at all and he's getting corrupted by the events as much as D is. Both know it's wrong and both have (or rather used to have before the last two episodes) a problem with advancing this kind of relationship between them.
However while he's going down the path he goes he's still a better human than mother since he actually properly cares for D and does everything to make her happy instead of forcing her to live a life she doesn't want just to get money and have an easy life himself like mother does. It's a cute romance with the added taboo of incest but that doesn't change the character of F, just the kind of their relationship. If it were a boy her age or slightly older but not related I don't think anybody would have a problem with F lol
Nethertheless, ch2.19 points to route of no return - but I'm not judging :)

SojuThree

May 8, 2018
When Melody v0.03 was released at the end of August MrDots had around 2700 supporters on his Patreon page. When v0.04 was released he had 3300. He now has over 4000. Melody is gaining ground fast.
And yet has only about half the comments on its thread that DMD had at this point in development. I think you're seeing an effort to support Mr. Dots and DMD as Melody gaining ground.

Reactions: Shardoom

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When Melody v0.03 was released at the end of August MrDots had around 2700 supporters on his Patreon page. When v0.04 was released he had 3300. He now has over 4000. Melody is gaining ground fast.

I can't say how much of that is due to DMD, but if memory serves me correctly, he had over 7000 supporters when DMD was still on Patreon, and those people dropped off.

I agree about the popularity of incest games. Which is fucked up for newer devs like me. I'm developing my own game, but I can't have any incest in my game and still get support on Patreon. At best I'll probably never top 1000 supporters.
Actualy he didn't reach 7000.He was close to 5000 like Sin.Time to see your game.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think you're seeing an effort to support Mr. Dots and DMD as Melody gaining ground.
That is a possibility that's hard to argue against. Having two games running at the same time muddies the waters a bit. Either way...they're both great games, and I think Melody is turning out to be just as good as DMD.

But I still think D will ride the pony within the next two releases.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is a possibility that's hard to argue against. Having two games running at the same time muddies the waters a bit. Either way...they're both great games, and I think Melody is turning out to be just as good as DMD.

But I still think D will ride the pony within the next two releases.
You know i was thinking something.
There is a chance that players on D only route the get the V card in 0.20
Others that are on Elena's path or harem will spend 0.20 with our little minx.

serial59

Sep 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "cxx, poste: 1106594, membre: 291784"] elle est une chienne.

quoi? [/ QUOTE]
les sauvegardes ne sont pas utilisables, même les miennes n'apparaissent pas et j'ai ce problème avec tous les jeux, mais la sauvegarde sur le site se trouve dans le dossier de sauvegarde.

Reggiep

Sep 5, 2018
This is not a quick question.
There are no reward pics, released by in-game play, similar to the reward gallery at the end of Chapter 1 (as part of 0.14). This may yet happen, of course, but probably not until the end of Chapter 2.
There ARE bonus preview pics, at least 8, to be released on the DMD update month. The first such bonus gallery occurred last month.
thank you for the answer... thought it would be a quick yes or no... but a lengthy answer was fully appreciated...

Reactions: virtuvoid

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
so no one has a savegame round about FP50 / LP55 when she give him the first handjob, with the way for the police?

its really mean that this case of choice is in the very first beginning. to make it again i must play very very much again :-(
waiting ^^
I edited my responses like 5 times to this so didn't sound so bad. But it comes down to PLAY THE GAME AND FIND OUT.Play again if ya gotta. I do all the time.

MasutaMike

Aug 28, 2018
Hi
had this issue when the game was still on patreon asked the question of mrDots and the reply was, you will need to switch on your sound first. hope that sorts out your black screen issue.
Thanks for your reply on such to the other member, but any idea of the solution for non-pc, apk specifically? Sound is on, volume up, but still get black screens.

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
The DMD peak that I saw was 4700+ just before the banning.
If there are 4000 patrons, my guesstimate for the project preference would be : only there for Melody, 2000 ; there to support the studio, 1000 ; only there to indirectly support DMD, 1000.
Mrdots' studio showed the average patron level at $9+ (when this metric was enabled). But the HUGE diff now is I'm guessing almost all the lower-level patrons of strictly DMD preference have migrated to BMAC site. So, the Melody supporters who have replaced those migrants figure to be only about half the average pledge level.
Since the die-hard patrons of DMD have increased their average pledge level (by the voluntary migration being left out of this equation), it appears that financially it's close to equality between the 1000 DMD supporters and the 2000 Melody supporters, but only if we tip the 1000 studio supporters fairly strongly on the Melody side of the ledger.
As well, my guesstimate is about 2500 BMAC donors at ~$15 each. For argument's sake, count that at $5 apiece, monthly.
DMD seems to do about TWICE the business of Melody!
I agree with what you are saying, as one of his top tier patrons of DMD when it was still on Patreon and still support him though Melody, yes I only saw around at its peak (DMD) of around 4000. Melody has been increasing I feel mainly because of the payment issue's of DMD with regard to BMAC earlier this Month. Believe a good number of his lower tier supporters have just moved across so keep the payment going and making it easier to pay him though this method which supports PayPal.
When you read though the posts page as well as the community page its clear that at least half are there only paying to support DMD.
Did read though some earlier posts about stopping this game at the end of chapter two, but feel they may keep going as DMD drag's support of his games. Remembering that Melody is due to finish by the end of next year at the latest then they have to come up with another game, While DMD is still in progress and don't feel that they will drop their golden goose. just yet.
Will be interesting to see what happens if they do stop at the end of chapter two, how many patrons leave whatever game he & his team is coming up with at that time.
Remembering that at least MrDots & team roughly has been getting at worst around I guess $25000 per month (believe this is way on the low side) from both Melody and DMD

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I agree with what you are saying, as one of his top tier patrons of DMD when it was still on Patreon and still support him though Melody, yes I only saw around at its peak (DMD) of around 4000. Melody has been increasing I feel mainly because of the payment issue's of DMD with regard to BMAC earlier this Month. Believe a good number of his lower tier supporters have just moved across so keep the payment going and making it easier to pay him though this method which supports PayPal.
When you read though the posts page as well as the community page its clear that at least half are there only paying to support DMD.
Did read though some earlier posts about stopping this game at the end of chapter two, but feel they may keep going as DMD drag's support of his games. Remembering that Melody is due to finish by the end of next year at the latest then they have to come up with another game, While DMD is still in progress and don't feel that they will drop their golden goose. just yet.
Will be interesting to see what happens if they do stop at the end of chapter two, how many patrons leave whatever game he & his team is coming up with at that time.
Remembering that at least MrDots & team roughly has been getting at worst around I guess $25000 per month (believe this is way on the low side) from both Melody and DMD
Ok, not intending to push into a private conversation. But what is BMAC? I came into MrDot games after the patreon purge, so this history is interesting to me.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
ok ok ok, ill play it all ove again :´-(

but plz give me a hint, when elena wants to ask mom if the daughter can stay longer at dad?

is here also a possible dead end in the far away story? thanks :)
Depends on what you mean by dead end. The primary route seems to be focused on the Daughter only route (more scenes and sex actions if you are on the daughter only route). But the Elena and daughter route is supported and the interactions are on the scale of cheating on the daughter. Also there is some Daughter and Elena stuff on those (maybe all) routes. The most egregious lack, to my mind, is the lack of a Georgina coming to accept the MC and Daughter relationship. There is a major disincentive to having a relationship with Georgina in that the MC takes a severe financial hit by maintaining a relationship with Georgina. My dream ending is the Georgina, Daughter and Elena moving to the beach community and having a glorious combined family with the daughter and her father there. Just so I'm clear, in case the author is listening, no MM stuff (or if there is making clearly optional). :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes