vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
I’m confused at the “NTR” reference to Elena.

1. Elena may never remain exclusively sexual with any one character. That, imo, is part of her character.
2. Netorare is a reference toward infidelity. Since Elena has never been faithful to anyone, how can she then be guilty or infidelity?
3. We have women patrons/players. Are you saying for the male sex, playing the field is okay, but for the women players, a female playing the field is prohibited.
4. Where you say NTR, I see much more. Are you saying that all the books and movies below you would never watch or read because of views if NTR?

• Hunger Games' Katniss–Gale–Peeta. ...
  • Casablanca's Rick–Ilsa–Victor. ...
  • Gone With the Wind: Scarlett O'Hara, Rhett Butler, Ashley Wilkes. ...
  • The Great Gatsby: Jay Gatsby, Daisy Buchanan, Tom Buchanan. ...
  • X-Men, X2, and X-Men: Last Stand: Scott, Jean, and Logan (James Marsden, Famke Janssen, and Hugh Jackman)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack, Elizabeth, and Will (Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley)

Btw, can you clarify exactly what was NTR in the last release? Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly, but Elena spent some time with the farm boy and they kissed. ... While she made alone time available for MC & D.
and "E" and Ricarrdo?

Davys19cm

Nov 18, 2018
Hello people, nice game! but the music ?
I'm a new user and old player, I remember my first mods about games, gta s.andreas, rare cars and beautiful women on the street =). Then the sim ... omg ... how many hours to select mesh to infinity. Each character had to be particular =). A list of sites from Sexsim (still online?) To indecipherable Japanese sites from which to take "skin" "eyes" "mobile" ... of everything .... And then long break of real life (lol). I avoid listing all my favorite games, I have listed those that are consistent with this site.
Now I'm back and I discover these games, when I stopped with the modding was coming sim3 and were born these first "interactive comics" with sim2. You have made great strides ... I was stunned by the quality and dedication of the lyrics.

2 questions.
- the filters [VN], [unity] [rpgm] and others, where I can find an explanation.
- to insert music in this game (DMD) modifying the scripts, for a novice, it will be hard?

Hi everyone

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Elena "cheating" now with the old friend of her Dad, and then eventually both of them until one day the MC see's them in action somehow would be legit, I believe. When the MC confront's her, she can always say "Oh, you mean like the time on the train when I saw you with your daughter Donut?" Elena would kick even more ass then when you know the only reason she was unfaithful is because the MC was unfaithful to her. Tit for tat. Then the MC can work on a 3some with any of the other females while we see cut scenes of Elena's adventures to build up to her having her own game... OH, and about that previous bestiality option, the old dude that is now with Elena can always adopt a "friendly" German Shepard from the pound... Seems to be her favorite position anyway... which are the hottest scenes in the game... Just thinking out loud. LOL ;)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Elena "cheating" now with the old friend of her Dad..... and then eventually both of them until one day the MC see's them in action somehow would be legit, I believe. When the MC confront's her, she can always say "Oh, you mean like the time on the train when I saw you with your daughter Donut?" Elena would kick even more ass then when you know the only reason she was unfaithful is because the MC was unfaithful to her. Tit for tat. Then the MC can work on a 3some with any of the other females while we see cut scenes of Elena's adventures to build up to her having her own game... OH, and about that previous bestiality option, the old dude that is now with Elena can always adopt a "friendly" German Shepard from the pound... Seems to be her favorite position anyway... which are the hottest scenes in the game... Just thinking out loud. LOL ;)
Sorry but there is way bigger chance Elena to cheat with D and/or Jennifer:)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
"DMD v.20 – She’s Got Her Eyes On You

Hi everyone! It’s time for another set of previews for DMD. Georgina and Jennifer return in this update, but will they spill the beans to D about your secret relationship with either or both of them? Enjoy
"

preview_2_1.jpg
preview_2_2.jpg
preview_2_3.jpg
preview_2_4.jpg
preview_2_5.jpg
preview_2_7.jpg
preview_2_8.jpg

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is it possible that Georgina and Jennifer are visiting D's country, somehow?

I'm wondering why they might be shacking up together.

Regardless, those on the non-exclusive-to-D route were bound to have potential conflicts to mitigate, eventually . . . looks like it's time to create more tension again.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is it possible that Georgina and Jennifer are visiting D's country, somehow?

I'm wondering why they might be shacking up together.

Regardless, those on the non-exclusive-to-D route were bound to have potential conflicts to mitigate, eventually . . . looks like it's time to create more tension again.
Not D’s country...

You will note that the background locations for the renders are MC’s apartment and Jennifer’s bedroom.

Reactions: fried
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes