armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
"DMD v.20 – She’s Got Her Eyes On You

Hi everyone! It’s time for another set of previews for DMD. Georgina and Jennifer return in this update, but will they spill the beans to D about your secret relationship with either or both of them? Enjoy
"

View attachment 181257
View attachment 181258
View attachment 181259
View attachment 181260
View attachment 181261
View attachment 181262
View attachment 181263
Super nice.
Good to see Jen again! :D Can't wait to play to meet her, missed her so much, but maybe its just a solo with the panda? :confused: We'll see! And I love your new avatar
More than good.I am sure this the MC's appartment.Yes,just checked.
It seems both Georgina and Jennifer go there/if you in realtionship with both of course/.
I was always thinking that Elena will be the first one to confess to D.Not Jennifer or Georgina.

Reactions: EkeWeke

MordinSolus

Sep 25, 2016
Never got around to playing more then the first couple of minutes, but those photos on the last page. Time to finally play I think.

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
How is it with people that bought coffee for him?
well as his web sites have merged now, it used to happen that you would get emails on updates if you had donated in the past. If you just fill in your email address on MrDots Games you will receive notifications of new posts by email. As I have donated to the cause used to get the latest chapter update link as soon as it was released but not sure if that will still be the case but will wait and see next Friday (cannot wait);) as donated this month already $30

Reactions: wrx21 and RG80100

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
I hope they dont end it like 'Dreams of desire. Writers are pretty good, but i hope they know how to end it.
I bet ivanka and donald trump relation, that there is a threesome in this update.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I hope they dont end it like 'Dreams of desire. Writers are pretty good, but i hope they know how to end it.
I bet ivanka and donald trump relation, that there is a threesome in this update.
How does DofD end? - and I’ll make a note to steer clear of that ending.

Yardash

Mar 31, 2018
How does DofD end? - and I’ll make a note to steer clear of that ending.
DoD has exactly 7 different endings (5 good + 2 bad), hard to say which one itsjasey had in mind.
1. Perfect Ending - where MC is in relationship with all of female characters.
2. Alternative Ending - as above but every girl gets pregnant.
3-5. One ending for each of three main female characters (mother + two sisters).
6. Corruption Ending - one female character is dead, the rest become MC's sex slaves.
7. Bad Ending - as above, but girls are sex slaves of some secret organization and MC is its prisoner.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Jen is getting smaller with each passing day. She looks like 12(max) now. Even Ariana Grande looks more mature.
Jen - Ariana....That would be a interesting person to make Jen look like :) I'm sure there'd be ALOT more people wanting Jen action lol

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
From mothly updates to..... a real long time waiting, I love to play this game,, so any idea when the next update will be released?

megacct

May 15, 2017
I'm guessing I'm missing something there but can't really tell what ^^" How's the Daughter called for you ?
You can give the father & daughter any name you want. In fact, you have to do so at the beginning -- the game doesn't automatically give D a name.

Reactions: Zippos
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes