RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wonder how D and F are going to find out about Rachel and frank fucking?
Unless there is a bigger secret with which to blackmail her.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsworld

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
okay got to 0.19 end and perfect place for d to lose her vcard would been in barn but alas no.

walkthrough says that there should been photoshoot in hotel room but there was no such thing (I'm using old save following other photoshoot with yellow dress) and no choosing stump while in barn with d (chose stump 1 in competition) so where I went wrong?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
okay got to 0.19 end and perfect place for d to lose her vcard would been in barn but alas no.

walkthrough says that there should been photoshoot in hotel room but there was no such thing (I'm using old save following other photoshoot with yellow dress) and no choosing stump while in barn with d (chose stump 1 in competition) so where I went wrong?
Not sure, but photoshoot trigger if you're on D route only. Check your relationship with other girl.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Was just about to go create a give me Jennifer gif then saw a preview for next episode and all I’ve gotta say is YASSS let’s do dis baby girl muhahaha

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Not sure, but photoshoot trigger if you're on D route only. Check your relationship with other girl.
Definitely that the other photoshoot triggers for those on the D path only but it's the no choice with the stump that has me, well, stumped :D Just tried searching for "stump" here and I can't see a bug for it. Might need someone who can look at your save to look at it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah see, it shouldn't be biggie thing so might not disable others relationships.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Looking at the Georgina and Jennifer pictures, I am beginning to think, that it is such a shame that they aren't the MC's sister and niece...

Reactions: megacct

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I wonder how D and F are going to find out about Rachel and frank fucking?
Unless there is a bigger secret with which to blackmail her.
I've been thinking that Frank's seemingly disgruntled sister might offer a clue about his escapades via some sort of mutual respect moment with Elena (i.e., where she might be fighting for D again ... or maybe D simply straightens her own back in response to another verbal threat from the sister), which could bring out enough info to undermine Frank's (and, by happy coincidence, Rachel's) position(s), eventually.

Reactions: JJsworld

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I remember that in october the devs said that the game could have been released today, but to be safe they said that it will be released at the end of the month. Did anything change from then? Did they say if it's the 30th or before?

Last edited:

kenVBliar

Sep 4, 2018
I was gutted when chapter 2 ended, but since I only discovered this about a week ago, I'm more than happy to see the next release is only days away. I have been searching for something else to occupy myself but nothing I've found so far compares to this VN (DFD is close). My only slight complaint (and it is only a very small one) is the repetition of dialog. I know MC is trying to help build D's confidence, but the dialog is very repetitious. Other than that, I'm really liking the story.

P.S. Anyone care to recommend something similar to this? Preferably something with similar relationships but not too early in development.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I was gutted when chapter 2 ended, but since I only discovered this about a week ago, I'm more than happy to see the next release is only days away. I have been searching for something else to occupy myself but nothing I've found so far compares to this VN (DFD is close). My only slight complaint (and it is only a very small one) is the repetition of dialog. I know MC is trying to help build D's confidence, but the dialog is very repetitious. Other than that, I'm really liking the story.

P.S. Anyone care to recommend something similar to this? Preferably something with similar relationships but not too early in development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Currently on Day 10 of chapter 1 and while it's a solid game I'm disappointed with how easily the daughter gets butthurt leading to a game over..I was hoping for more freedom and the ability to fuck other women as well. So far there was only Olivia and with Georgina the MC was cockblocked by her and now I just got a game over for touching Elena (way hotter than the daughter)'s ass.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 323 Votes