Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
do yourself a favor and grab the walkthrough... there are quite a few different options
Alright I will but how much focus is there on the other options? Don't mind the daughter but the other female characters don't get much so far. If it remains 95% focused on the daughter I may have to drop this game (guess the name of the game should have hinted that but I was still hoping for more balance)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Alright I will but how much focus is there on the other options? Don't mind the daughter but the other female characters don't get much so far. If it remains 95% focused on the daughter I may have to drop this game (guess the name of the game should have hinted that but I was still hoping for more balance)
In chapter 2, after you done whoever in Ch.1, you can reset options to D path only...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So far -DMD0.19-you can fuck Elena 4 times /day 11,17,18 and 19/,Georgina 2 times/day 12 and start of ch.2/,Olivia 1 time/day9,but then you can't fuck Elena on day 11/ and Jennifer 1 failed attempt/start of ch.2/.That's of course if you go for all girls.

Last edited:

Xiphais

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, I played chp.1 when it was released. But never played chp.2. So after downloading chp.2, i need to add manually points and other choice staff since I lost my saves. Can you guys help me with points and best choices to begin chp.2?

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone happens to have complete save? To see all "rewards" -.- I kinda reached the point in the game where that asshole dude comes to my apartment and gropes the daughter, whereas I punch and knee him but still get game cover screen.

A.k.A I screwed up really early in the game somewhere and I have no patience to go through it all ..again..

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone happens to have complete save? To see all "rewards" -.- I kinda reached the point in the game where that asshole dude comes to my apartment and gropes the daughter, whereas I punch and knee him but still get game cover screen.

A.k.A I screwed up really early in the game somewhere and I have no patience to go through it all ..again..
you must have her take self defense classes

Reactions: JJsworld

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018

You have to go to police and sign her up to take self defense class

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Go report Lucas to the police and take D to self-defense classes.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, I played chp.1 when it was released. But never played chp.2. So after downloading chp.2, i need to add manually points and other choice staff since I lost my saves. Can you guys help me with points and best choices to begin chp.2?
you can start ch.2 from ch.1 ending... this transfer all setting...

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
The developer is extending too often the release dates. As a free user, i have no rights to criticize him/her. However this may result to lose some of his/her patrons.
those who wanted to leave due to the 1month DMD/2 months Melody have already left. He doesn't have to worry about this

Reactions: RustyV

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The developer is extending too often the release dates. As a free user, i have no rights to criticize him/her. However this may result to lose some of his/her patrons.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.I am playing the game since september 2016.
DmD is maybe the only game that get all updates except 1/january 2018,when Patreon open hell/ right on time.

Last edited:

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I don't have a problem. I've cancelled all my patreons as I've become cynical about subscriptions for these things. I'll happily kick £10 towards Mr Dots when the next chapter comes though. If that takes 1 month, 3 months or 12 months I'm giving him the same amount.

Reactions: fried
3.80 star(s) 323 Votes