Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Jingle boobs jingle boobs, jingle all the way. Dashing through the beds, in on daddy's dick, Through the crack we go, Moaning all the way, Everybody.....Jingle boobs, jingle boobs.
That sounds about right, yeah, right on! :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think DFD was first. DoD 2nd. Then DMD 3rd. Not order of preference though
Think for me DMD and DfD I played around the same time, DOD came right after, then came Dual Family too and quickly DA followed and I was hooked in this world and ain't no escaping, and I wouldn't want to :p

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I just download v0.19 and i put my saves from 0.16,but all saves show me error.Can someone help ?
Unfortunately, there was a problem for some people with their older saves in 0.19, one explanation given was a Ren'Py version upgrade possibly causing this problem. Usually it affected only some of the saves, not all of them (assuming you had saves from various points in the chapter.)

I couldn't even make new saves, but that was fixed by deleting the "auto-x-LT1.save" files in my C:\Users<user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DMD... directory.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Would it be an unnecessary, disgusting and disturbing post if someone says: Before I went for work I already put my fleshlight on the sleeve warmer? Asking for a friend!

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Would it be an unnecessary, disgusting and disturbing post if someone says: Before I went for work I already put my fleshlight on the sleeve warmer? Asking for a friend!
It would be potentially confusing, at least - I didn't know that "sleeve warmer" products existed. That's the mark of a professional, I tell ya...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Jingle boobs jingle boobs, jingle all the way. Dashing through the beds, in on daddy's dick, Through the crack we go, Moaning all the way, Everybody.....Jingle boobs, jingle boobs.
i like and appreciate ur attitude very much good sir

Think for me DMD and DfD I played around the same time, DOD came right after, then came Dual Family too and quickly DA followed and I was hooked in this world and ain't no escaping, and I wouldn't want to :p
I know the feeling DMD was one of the first for me so imagine that BUT Dual Family almost made me quit gaming (Fuck this game) Yesterday though i was feeling so lonely without my D and i lost half a night for Freeloading Family... damn i love my sister! it was worth every minute though
What a life we live lol
and u will enjoy this life once more my friend in 10h 19min

Last edited:

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hello

Can someone tell me what does MMF route means in the walkthrough?
There was MMF route Daughter / her best friend and now there Father / Martin o_o

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
amen to that brother BUT MrDots delivers every time right? there is nothing to be worried about right?

Reactions: JJsworld
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes