Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I believe we have 5hrs and 10mins peeps! Even though the countdown says 30days, 5hrs, and 10mins.......
Not sure what countdown you are using, but it will be released in 18 hours.

You think the walkthrough will come out with the release?
Yeah I don't see why not, theres been an updated walkthrough for every release up to 0.19 I don't see any reason why that would change for v0.20
Yeah, I just bought the game and there's walkthrough links with the download, so there will be one with the new update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otyi and Hones

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Not sure what countdown you are using, but it will be released in 18 hours.
Link from his page to countdown

Edit: Lol! Damn, looks like i clicked link for countdown to version0.19! Thanks man

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Good ! We get DMD tomorrow then Melody for Christmas time. Nutt'n against DMD, it's a great game and i will play as fast as humanly possible after release, but I'm dieing to get next MELODY ASAP!!!!!!!

Reactions: GroPin

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Time-zones are confusing, right? o_O LOL

Sounds like the release is planned for around 1800 GMT Nov 30, 2018. No guarantee though IMO.

Adjust for your timezone.

1800 GMT Nov 30, 2018 will already be Dec 1 in parts of the globe.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Lil less than 14hrs! One of my two fav father/daughter games. This and are my fav D/F games.
Of course, I'd pick the daughter from DMD over DFD anyday however. That figure alone is to die for

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lil less than 14hrs! One of my two fav father/daughter games. This and are my fav D/F games.
Of course, I'd pick the daughter from DMD over DFD anyday however. That figure alone is to die for
I'm very much with you on that one, haha! Those are some of the very few adult games that got me into this adult gaming world in the first place :p

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm very much with you on that one, haha! Those are some of the very few adult games that got me into this adult gaming world in the first place :p
I think DFD was first. DoD 2nd. Then DMD 3rd. Not order of preference though

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes