Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's the second time I've heard this claimed quote - do you recall where it might have been made, perhaps?

I think we're looking at her being talked into anal OR MC "slips in" while they're humping along as a continuation of the thigh-play from last episode. At one point I was thinking that Elena would be an enabler for their big moment, but Jeff's postings have me thinking she won't be such a big influencer for MC/D sex at this stage.

@atlas114 Sorry, I just speculated much the same idea as you did, but honestly had not read your post yet. Still, you got there first!
I think it was said by the dev himself that Elena wouldn't see much content in this update, she had quite the bit of that in the previous update or two, and people have been chasing that "cherry" for over 2 years now, so I think this will be the moment we all have been waiting for, and the dev could easily do that, it won't be the end of the story, there's still quite the bit to go and if I recall right, the dev told me or just said it somewhere that Melody would actually come to an end before DMD will, so vaginal sex won't be the end of it :p

Reactions: fried and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
That's the second time I've heard this claimed quote - do you recall where it might have been made, perhaps?

I think we're looking at her being talked into anal OR MC "slips in" while they're humping along as a continuation of the thigh-play from last episode. At one point I was thinking that Elena would be an enabler for their big moment, but Jeff's postings have me thinking she won't be such a big influencer for MC/D sex at this stage.
If the damn search function for the site worked properly id have a better time pointing u to exact post. It was NOT explicitly stating f & d will fuck finally. It was pretty much blatantly alluded to. It isnt any of the news letters on his site though.

If theres penetration, even a slip in, that counts as sex in my opinion for this game and conversation....or at the very least losing virginity.
Anal definitely counts as sex...real world and game world.

I think Daughter is gonna be the one to push for sex. Shes starting to come out of her shell. She has been getting more bold and aggressive with her thoughts and actions. E i think will have a part in her decision but i believe D will do most of it.... I wouldnt doubt if Dots uses Georgina as a way to make D jealous and then fucks daddy.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
He already said they were gonna fuck in this episode! That the long wait was over and she will become a woman....if i remember correctly.

Now, even of its only anal, thats still sex. I jave hopes
I have my doubt that they would start the penetrative sex with anal, most girls would never go that way, and even today most girls still wouldn't allow backdoor entry, but we'll see :p

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eerie, i love ya dude, but the hyman doesnt work that way. Its not a barrier that gets broken. The way its portrayed in all the cop shows is totally wrong.
However, i do understand ur point and kinda agree. It didnt necessarily count as sex since didnt get very far.

Last edited:

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have my doubt that they would start the penetrative sex with anal, most girls would never go that way, and even today most girls still wouldn't allow backdoor entry, but we'll see :p
Not one of my girlfriends since middle of highschool have said no to anal. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Eerie, i love ya dude, but the hyman doesnt work that way. Its not a barrier that gets broken. The way its portrayed in all the cop shows is totally wrong.
Well, that is somewhat individual, since not all girls are even born with one, some doesn't have it at all, and yeah, losing virginity doesn't mean that the cherry was popped, that's merely the mark of it :p

Reactions: fried and E-Dog

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm keeping D untouched by any other than me the best I can, even had D tell Elena to "fuck off" (not in those exact words, but she did snap at Elena for constantly trying to get down with D) :p
I think if you said that to Elena, she'd say are ya gonna help me?

Last edited:

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm keeping D untouched by any other than me the best I can, even had D tell Elena to "fuck off" (not in those exact words, but she did snap at Elena for constantly trying to get down with D) :p
Like our friend King, Im going for Harem Master!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Like our friend King, Im going for Harem Master!
But the thing is, it ain't that kind of story, it's all about D, basically it's like either you pursue the romantic but incestuous relationship with D, or just keep a normal F/D relationship and pursue other chicks, but harem is not what I'd imagine the end to be, but I could be wrong, haha :p
I just doubt it because there's not gonna be a harem end in Melody either, sure you right now can bang just about every chick there, but ultimately you'll have to choose one, not two or three or four, just one :p

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I think this speaks to the skeezy nature of your girlfriends than anything else.
Wow. Or it could be being comfortable with sex and exploring options.
You can get a lady to do pretty much anything you want them to. You just have to make them feel good about doing it. Being good in bed is also a good bonus to help persuade. If shes always getting what she wants and likes its not hard to explore. You just have to learn to play the game properly.

Just because a girl takes it in the ass does NOT mean that they are sleazy. The fact that you would even state it like that is just wrong on multiple levels. Going on my ignore list. Tired of negative energy.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
But the thing is, it ain't that kind of story, it's all about D, basically it's like either you pursue the romantic but incestuous relationship with D, or just keep a normal F/D relationship and pursue other chicks, but harem is not what I'd imagine the end to be, but I could be wrong, haha :p
I just doubt it because there's not gonna be a harem end in Melody either, sure you right now can bang just about every chick there, but ultimately you'll have to choose one, not two or three or four, just one :p
After this attempted harem route i will try D only.....and do i dare say it aloud? After that i will allow the creep to watch D with binoculars and open up the sharing route. :p:eek:

I would love to get georgina, D, and E under one roof to live along with our house or apartment being located on same island as the other incestuous couple.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After this attempted harem route i will try D only.....and do i dare say it aloud? After that i will allow the creep to watch D with binoculars and open up the sharing route. :p:eek:
You're treading on thin ice mister! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes