TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
to the mods: can you add on the first page the date of the next update too? I'm just too lazy to go to look on patreon every time I wonder if a game was going to be updated soon.
I'm here on my own free will, I'm not getting paid or getting any access to services or privileges, I and every mod here are here because we want to, now forgive me when I say that I have far better things to do than to pay attention to updating dates so someone doesn't waste 10 fucking seconds of their life. You were studying? Congrats, I have a math exam in one week. Do you want me to also come here and write how my life sucks and how others should be saving me 10 seconds of my life for me?

Most of us either have jobs, are students or have families so no, we're not going to put when the update comes in the OP, because we're too lazy to care about your laziness.

PS: Sorry if this sounded too harsh, was too lazy to care.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
From past experience it can be safely concluded no-one bothers to read the first post beyond the DL link anyway.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I'm here on my own free will, I'm not getting paid or getting any access to services or privileges, I and every mod here are here because we want to, now forgive me when I say that I have far better things to do than to pay attention to updating dates so someone doesn't waste 10 fucking seconds of their life. You were studying? Congrats, I have a math exam in one week. Do you want me to also come here and write how my life sucks and how others should be saving me 10 seconds of my life for me?

Most of us either have jobs, are students or have families so no, we're not going to put when the update comes in the OP, because we're too lazy to care about your laziness.

way to go TCMS, now you study for your math exam :)

petedragon

May 4, 2017
I think once the daughter has experienced sex and her first orgasm she is going to become obsessed with sex. She will become fascinated with daddy's dong since she doesn't have one. She will love to see it flacid and love to make it grow. She will turn to enjoy teasing dad with outfits especially when he comes home from work. Skimpy little aprons while cooking, sheer see through teddys and baby doll lingerie and an occasional surprise by her waiting in bed with nothing but a can of whip cream! I hope I am not wrong!
Dont forget the strawberries to go with the whipped cream. Oh sod the sex Ill just go for the fruit and cream

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I am following quite a few threads here but only one dev has managed to create so many fantastic comments created by blueballing the players. Well done MrDots!

Reactions: GroPin and blinkggg

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017

straight savage.

Reactions: PowCheeseCake

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017

honestly? I don't care either. I mean, it was your choice to accept your current role. If you think that you can use that too as a reason to scold me, you probably need to cool your head into the freezer. Also because I simply asked if it was possible to do that. You could just say "no", but you preferred this way, losing 5 good minutes to write this thing here.

It's ok, just don't ask me to give a s*** about it.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
honestly? I don't care either. I mean, it was your choice to accept your current role.
I chose to accept the role of a moderator to be a moderator, not a babysitter that's ready to do whatever the kid needs.
If you think that you can use that too as a reason to scold me, you probably need to cool your head into the freezer.
If that's all you got out of my statement maybe you should re-read it.
Also because I simply asked if it was possible to do that. You could just say "no", but you preferred this way, losing 5 good minutes to write this thing here.
You could also have answered ok. I bet the time it took you to write these comments would be more than enough for you to go to patreon and check when the next update is coming, but instead you chose to come here and whine how bad you had it because you got some exams.
It's ok, just don't ask me to give a s*** about it.
Don't need to ask, you gave the shit even before I had the chance to.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That moment of complete stupidity when you spend 20 minutes looking through the thread to find out where to put the extras only to glance at the original post and see it right there.

It's been one of those days today, one I should have slept through.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I chose to accept the role of a moderator to be a moderator, not a babysitter that's ready to do whatever the kid needs.
and the moment you read my post here was basically when you could say no, instead of acting as my babysitter.

You could also have answered ok. I bet the time it took you to write these comments would be more than enough for you to go to patreon and check when the next update is coming, but instead you chose to come here and whine how bad you had it because you got some exams.
I don't have anything to do atm. I "can" lose time, unlike you. Also, I didn't need to check on patreon, sine anoter used posted the date a page ago. And also I don't like when people respond in a harsh way when they could have decided differently. I'm not doing this because I like to get this thread full of spam or because I like to piss someone off, because I don't like either of those things, but I'm not either the type that just swallows and stays quiet.

Don't need to ask, you gave the shit even before I had the chance to.
You deserved an answer.

Jul 1, 2017
You can discuss in private, I do not think this is the place for such a long and boring discussion, two will not discuss if one does not want to

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i'd like to see mutual masturbation before hj/bj,it can be really hot when it's done correctly,especially when you have this kind of slow burn and strong but steady rise of sexual desire between characters

Reactions: Shardoom

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I would like to see MC get D off and her return the favor and get MC off, in the shower or bed.

Jun 8, 2017
Whens the next update coming out? I don't want a bunch of retards griping can anyone answer this so I don't need to deal with 90 pages of gripeing ty!!~E

Jun 8, 2017
From past experience it can be safely concluded no-one bothers to read the first post beyond the DL link anyway.
Most the time i don't even read that somone usually messages me things I want to play but I was curious when this updates cause i knew it was soon lol

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes