towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
So what's the actual focus of the next update its coming out Friday isn't it? I've seen he pictures though they don't clarify what the context of this next chapter will be.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So what's the actual focus of the next update its coming out Friday isn't it? I've seen he pictures though they don't clarify what the context of this next chapter will be.
Iirc Georgina will play a big part of it, similar to Elena in 0.10. Personally i'm hoping for a Daughter and Georgina photo-shoot.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Iirc Georgina will play a big part of it, similar to Elena in 0.10. Personally i'm hoping for a Daughter and Georgina photo-shoot.
i doubt there will be a Georgina photoshoot, but D might have one! I hope we get to see many different outfits/poses while there and not too much exposition on the story. photos will tell more than words :)

> at least first date at a diner with D (milkshake)
> more time at F's apartment (given D wearing F's old shirt) i also liked that we see white panties (finally she has new underwear lol)

EDIT: since it's been almost a week since the last preview update, we should see one within the next day or so; hopefully that will give us more indication on what's to come :)

johnnydoe435

May 25, 2017
I don't mind some Georgina content even though I consider her irrelevant to the way my "story" is going. I just hope there aren't any overly long scenes with those two photo shoot guys. Whenever they show up it's like an instant, "god dammit" moment for me.

This one 'game day' of content and I gotta waste it listening to these jackasses for a third of it when I could be doing vastly more interesting things with other characters.

Reactions: Imskel

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
I don't mind some Georgina content even though I consider her irrelevant to the way my "story" is going. I just hope there aren't any overly long scenes with those two photo shoot guys. Whenever they show up it's like an instant, "god dammit" moment for me.

This one 'game day' of content and I gotta waste it listening to these jackasses for a third of it when I could be doing vastly more interesting things with other characters.
unless its F beating the shit outta the balding dude, then its just satisfaction

Reactions: Imskel

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Personally I would like to see F and D take Georgina as their "beard" as it is called in Dreaming of Dana! because the world around would expect F to not date or bed D, having Georgina around would be the perfect cover... and Georgina did insinuate early on she liked the daughter some what on a physical level :) would be interesting i do believe! I missed Georgina though!

Reactions: Rythan25

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
thanks Vespak! same sexy lingerie that D wore? would have expected a little different from dev instead of rehashing old assets (he certainly has the capital for new stuff)

4 days left! :FeelsGoodMan:
Perhaps something else... perhaps D and Georgina are sharing clothing... :p I dunno I agree but i'm not unhappy myself :) I personally liked georgina and I like the story behind georgina and F! needs to be explored more! like what will she do with that recording of the wench and the black guy hehehehehe

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Personally I would like to see F and D take Georgina as their "beard" as it is called in Dreaming of Dana! because the world around would expect F to not date or bed D, having Georgina around would be the perfect cover... and Georgina did insinuate early on she liked the daughter some what on a physical level :) would be interesting i do believe! I missed Georgina though!
I'm hoping to be able to start a new family with Georgina and D, where we all sleep with each other.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Freki

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Perhaps something else... perhaps D and Georgina are sharing clothing... :p I dunno I agree but i'm not unhappy myself :) I personally liked georgina and I like the story behind georgina and F! needs to be explored more! like what will she do with that recording of the wench and the black guy hehehehehe
Georgina's chest is bigger than D's so that outfit would be way tight or not fit at all. I don't think they are close enough to warrant sharing stuff yet much less lingerie lol.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
iam mby blind or so, but is there any download for all images in the game yet? since i only found the extra.rpa, not all images? or mby cant:FeelsBadMan:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Georgina's chest is bigger than D's so that outfit would be way tight or not fit at all. I don't think they are close enough to warrant sharing stuff yet much less lingerie lol.
I can understand that, but D borrowed a bikini for the beach trip from someone with much smaller breasts and it still miraculously fit. so I will suspend disbelief in this instance as well. hhehehe was just a quick thought that ran through my mind. :) anyways time will tell from the release :) coming this friday...

iam mby blind or so, but is there any download for all images in the game yet? since i only found the extra.rpa, not all images? or mby cant:FeelsBadMan:
as to this one, there is some tool i've seen mentioned in various ren'py games that you can use to extract all the pictures. :) the extras is just a bit of extra content supposedly for a specific group of people.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
I can understand that, but D borrowed a bikini for the beach trip from someone with much smaller breasts and it still miraculously fit. so I will suspend disbelief in this instance as well. hhehehe was just a quick thought that ran through my mind. :) anyways time will tell from the release :) coming this friday...

as to this one, there is some tool i've seen mentioned in various ren'py games that you can use to extract all the pictures. :) the extras is just a bit of extra content supposedly for a specific group of people.
as i seen in alot of other renpy games is the rpa "images.rpa" that i normaly extract, but havent found it in this game, that was why i was wondering how to get all images.

Reactions: akirome
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes