Airnuts

May 12, 2017
Daughter better be able to finally grab and at least stroke dad in this next version or I will be disappointed. I am sure creator will do his best!

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
My 2 cents worth on future shower scenes. I enjoy scenes of woman in the pool or shower as they appear much younger looking when their hair is wet and plastered down. The scene of the daughter in the shower looked the opposite. Her hair seemed like it was curly and did not lay plastered down. She appeared to look older than she does normally. I don't know if it's just me or what. Anyways I hope to enjoy another shower scene with D and F!

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
interesting if there's no Georgina date until the 12th day like someone mentioned earlier. which means there has to be a photoshoot with Richard, D, and F! it's happening guys! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
interesting if there's no Georgina date until the 12th day like someone mentioned earlier. which means there has to be a photoshoot with Richard, D, and F! it's happening guys! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
I think the photoshoot will be interesting... "what I think will happen, D and MC well be at the shoot and Dumbass Lucus will show up and all hell is going to break loose" that is what plays out in my mind.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I think the photoshoot will be interesting... "what I think will happen, D and MC well be at the shoot and Dumbass Lucus will show up and all hell is going to break loose" that is what plays out in my mind.
I was thinking the same thing.

potatososa

Nov 13, 2016
This game, it's scenario was fucking good. However I am only interested in D. Other characters have no allure after D I guess:D They are uninspiring compared to D

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
i kinda don't like the whole photoshoot thing,those sleazy brothers annoy me,i would only be ok with it if we can beat the crap out of both of them
talking about the photoshoot, dont you love when devs says your choices will count but not really happen, i did not let richard to take the photo of D but she still win the contest and refused the photoshoot but will happen no matter what.

oldje

May 11, 2017
Mrdots is slowly working his way through the game's fetish list, which is good. I love the game but, I think it will be a long time before we see the beastiality part, or any serious action of any kind with the D. Then will the beastiality even be with D, I have my doubts now.

Just for Fun, shits and giggles. Here's a fetish he didn't have on the list that I would have had in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

oldje

May 11, 2017
By the way, how can I get this to go away?

Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.

I thought I reset my preferences in my browser to make an exception for f95zones website but it still shows up. I would like to see the advertisers that support this site, thanks oldje.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I thought I reset my preferences in my browser to make an exception for f95zones website but it still shows up. I would like to see the advertisers that support this site, thanks oldje.
OFF TOPIC: The domain that is supplying the ads is ads-a.juicyads.com so your exception may be unblocking the wrong site.

Reactions: MrBree and oldje
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes