potatososa

Nov 13, 2016
By the way, how can I get this to go away?

Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.

I thought I reset my preferences in my browser to make an exception for f95zones website but it still shows up. I would like to see the advertisers that support this site, thanks oldje.
Same thing... I didn't try completely remove the AB and wondering solution for this.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
talking about the photoshoot, dont you love when devs says your choices will count but not really happen, i did not let richard to take the photo of D but she still win the contest and refused the photoshoot but will happen no matter what.
Ehm....he took the photo while they looked the other way...so...ehm...probably a butt pic...ehm...bigger prize!!! :oops:

Oldje...stop giving me new fetishes!!! XD
I already can't wait to see D fucking her teddybear "Come to mommy, Jr.!"
Shit, this thread is fucking me up XD

Last edited:

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
having trouble v0.10 keeps giving me script errors when i try to load the save
Not much to go on. If it's only one save, skip that one. Try starting a new game (crash/works?), then save. If new save works dont bother the old save. It's a game in progress and things change for every update, though the dev have been pretty careful not removing variables. If you constantly gets specific errors. Then post the crashlog and details on what you did up to that point.

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
I've read a couple of times in this thread that the Georgina preview pic scene will not be included in v0.11 update. Where is the news coming from and was it confirmed by the developer?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I've read a couple of times in this thread that the Georgina preview pic scene will not be included in v0.11 update. Where is the news coming from and was it confirmed by the developer?
I thought the developer had said that the Georgina content was being pushed to day 11. I am not sure where this information about it being pushed today 12 is coming from.

Last edited:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
one of the writers said on the site that photoshooting is intended to be in version .12,not in the upcoming release on friday
i think that georgina preview pic will be included in versinon .11

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So they just drop in the main folder and not the sub-folders?
No, you put them in the /game sub-folder, not the main D.M.D. folder.

Edit: Yeah, it's probably more helpful to say /game sub-folder in the future just to be more clear. Otherwise people can easily misinterpret this as the Dating My Daughter game folder, not the /game sub-folder. Thanks for pointing this out.

Last edited:
Reactions: seden and paladin07

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I just tell people I do web design. Which is partially true, I've put together a website or two... just not recently.
Yeah but you don't get to see their facial expressions, especially when you say that you best market target is the near by middle school, hehe. Sure know how to make friends and behave well in society. haha.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How much content should we expect lads and how far will we be able to go?
Well, each release covers a full day of game play, so I expect there will be the usual amount of content (which actually is a lot of pics).

As to what we should expect, it all depends on how far Mr. Dot's is willing to let D go on Day 11. I suspect you'll have an opportunity for some Georgina fun, but to be honest Georgina doesn't interest me. Olivia does. Day 11 at Olivia and Graham's house would have been much more interesting, although D may need a bit more nudging/alone time with the MC before she's truly ready for that.

It'd be nice to see the MC and Jennifer cross paths again, but based on what we've seen, I'm not sure we'll see that in Day 11.

Maybe D does some penis play at the end of Day 11? Or she lets you massage her down there... not sure where else Day 11 with D will go, because you KNOW that Mr. Dots will drag this out further...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes