Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Wonder if this update will be compatible with current saves or we'll have to start over.
Knowing what I do about renpy which this game is made with I'd say you shouldn't have to start over unless he changes a lot of the story, choices, and points prior to day 11. Changing the way the game is released shouldn't haven an affect on the saves themselves.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Maybe day 11 will also include some self defence lessons for D and the MC to get her ready to kick some Lucas ass :))

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Patience my perverted brothers. It wont be released until 7.30 pm east coast time tommorow maybe later. And due to the demand will take about and hour to download from his patreon and reupload to post it here.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
well I played through the game from scratch again and my body is ready for Day 11 with a fresh save:

73 FP
53 LP :D :FeelsGoodMan::heartcoveredeyes:
so curious what's in store for Level 7 Corruption.

For my reference, here's Level 6 Corruption:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I think is a good idea but Please can you upload 2or3 links when the game is release. Because the last time everybody wait 4hours and sometime can t download the game. Thx

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think is a good idea but Please can you upload 2or3 links when the game is release. Because the last time everybody wait 4hours and sometime can t download the game. Thx
How do you expect someone to post more links, if everyone is having dl speed problems due to the amount of traffic in one link? ._.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I will upload to mega and go file if no one else posts the game before me. Last time i posted dmd and dreams of desire i uploaded to a number of sites. But problem is due to so many people downloading at same time speeds were extremely slow or i got people telling me links were broken when they were perfectly fine. I appreciate people want game updates as soon as possible but please respect the fact many of the uploaders here pay for the updates and take time to upload it and post links for your enjoyment. I spend so long uploading to sites to post links on this site that i dont get to even play the game for the first few hours. When you have hundreds of people downloading the same file of course it is going to be slow. I have tried to make that slightly better by buying mega premium and there 2gig bandwith package aswell so my links can sustain alot more downloads before slowing down. Also if this update is aweful im pulling my support for the game. Same goes for dreams of desire.

Last edited:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
OMG, I agree, it's like a drug... I can't wait for my next fix... Personally, I think the daughter in this game is one of the best pieces of 3d rendering I've seen in any of the many games I've tried. I SO want to know the specs on her so I can use my own daz3d to render some really nice (naughty as all get-out!) images of her... ROFL :D

Reactions: Mikedazz1

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you Jmolle2 and well said! I am deeply appreciative of the folks and uploaders here as it's their time and money that help speed releases to leechers like me. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Zal

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
How do you expect someone to post more links, if everyone is having dl speed problems due to the amount of traffic in one link? ._.
I will creat a link for this day whit the game.. If everyone share who don t get ?. What i say is the last time we have problem because so many people get and we have just one link.. At the end somepeople get the game after 6h. So is my topic. Do Something. We are a community no just a Mcdonald like you get your burger and go to the toilet for finish this story. Tomorrow we do Something like that.

May 29, 2017
New to the game. My initial review can be seen on Youtube in a song called "heaven is a place where nothing ever happens." The game has its charms though and is well made.

I feel for all of you who have waited so long through the various updates, by a dev who clearly is making some coin. I'm sure the dev is becoming a master at prolonging the inevitable.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I will creat a link for this day whit the game.. If everyone share who don t get ?. What i say is the last time we have problem because so many people get and we have just one link.. At the end somepeople get the game after 6h. So is my topic. Do Something. We are a community no just a Mcdonald like you get your burger and go to the toilet for finish this story. Tomorrow we do Something like that.
And you continue to miss understand the point. It's not 1 person or 2 or 10 waiting 6 hours or however long it takes, it's everyone. If you can't get the game what makes you think that we can get the game? We do re-upload games when we get them, if there are already re-uploads by others or other alternatives then there's no point in us doing it.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
And you continue to miss understand the point. It's not 1 person or 2 or 10 waiting 6 hours or however long it takes, it's everyone. If you can't get the game what makes you think that we can get the game? We do re-upload games when we get them, if there are already re-uploads by others or other alternatives then there's no point in us doing it.
You right.. I m not saying i can have the game first. But when i have the game i upload. Again last time when i have it. I see some msg on this forum a lot of people say they wait hours.. So i do my part for the community. I hope just everybody do someting like that for the "spirit of share".

Reactions: Kendra Denimore

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
You right.. I m not saying i can have the game first. But when i have the game i upload. Again last time when i have it. I see some msg on this forum a lot of people say they wait hours.. So i do my part for the community. I hope just everybody do someting like that for the "spirit of share".
I'm planning on doing my part by waiting a couple days (till Sunday, maybe) to even TRY to DL it... so that the server that you put it on won't get swamped too bad... (although, with all the updates I've been grabbing today, I had to get a Mega Pro Lite upgrade... the free ran out on me. lol)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Minute a game comes out the uploaders who pay for games like me download it then we upload it to sites like mega and post the links. Your missing the whole point. Once we post a link it becomes bogged down instantly. We could post 50 differant links they would all be the same. Some of the links posted here are immediately stolen and uploaded to hongfire, 4chan, reddit and sharks lagoon forums. Last Time i posted dmd update my mega clocked it at 54k downloads in a 24 hour period. We post as many links as we can but downloading from patreon link is slow. So is then re uploading it. We upload them as quick as we can but dowbload speeds are out of our control. I have brought mega premium unlimited along with there 2 gig bandwith package. Its not cheap at all. But helped alot with dod update whrn i posted that. We do the best we can. Unless you are personally pledging 40 dollars we are the ones that will get the game first and upload it. If you want to get the game first as you say and be a hero to the community and show all us uploaders how easy it is to get tonnes of links with rapid download speeds please feel free to pledge 40 dollars to get the game and prove all us veterans wrong. Other wise zip it. Sorry if im being harsh but had enough of the complainers. Your getting it for free you have nothing to complain about

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not a fan of people sharing the DL link from patreon...you are kinda fucking over the people actually supporting the dev who then will have to deal with shitty DL speed.
Thats why it takes longer wr jave to download from patreon then re upload so we dont tank there speed. But people seem to think its easy. I dont know many people who post links that are straight from patreon. Most download from patreon then re upload it. Yes we are supporting game at 40 dollars but doesnt give us the right to tank there download speeds. So we take the time to re upload before posting here

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes