Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Minute a game comes out the uploaders who pay for games like me download it then we upload it to sites like mega and post the links. Your missing the whole point. Once we post a link it becomes bogged down instantly. We could post 50 differant links they would all be the same. Some of the links posted here are immediately stolen and uploaded to hongfire, 4chan, reddit and sharks lagoon forums. Last Time i posted dmd update my mega clocked it at 54k downloads in a 24 hour period. We post as many links as we can but downloading from patreon link is slow. So is then re uploading it. We upload them as quick as we can but dowbload speeds are out of our control. I have brought mega premium unlimited along with there 2 gig bandwith package. Its not cheap at all. But helped alot with dod update whrn i posted that. We do the best we can. Unless you are personally pledging 40 dollars we are the ones that will get the game first and upload it. If you want to get the game first as you say and be a hero to the community and show all us uploaders how easy it is to get tonnes of links with rapid download speeds please feel free to pledge 40 dollars to get the game and prove all us veterans wrong. Other wise zip it. Sorry if im being harsh but had enough of the complainers. Your getting it for free you have nothing to complain about
I have this question. Do you think it s better whit a torrent ? Mabye I will try but for the tink upload + share for people. I think it s take more time to be in full speed.

Aug 5, 2016
A torrent would be nice because then users who have finished downloading can seed and help others and you don't have to worry about Mega slowing down, bugging out, or putting a limit on you.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I tried a torrent but u end up with same issue. One person is then seeding meanwhile theres like 3000 leachers

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok well ill upload to my mega premium with 2 gig bandwith boost. Aswell as 2 other upload sites and create a torrent. Providing i dont get swamped my torrent uploads at about 200 meg per second. Im with gigaclear broadband 1 gig per second speeds

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I tried a torrent but u end up with same issue. One person is then seeding meanwhile theres like 3000 leachers
Not sure what you're implying there. If by leeching you mean "downloading but not uploading" you're right. But as long as everyone uploads as well: the torrent protocol is designed to ameliorate the issue of multiple downloads and few sources.

Aug 5, 2016
You'd probably have to share the torrent with a small group of people first and then let others get it so that the ratio doesn't tank immediately. Maybe the mods would be willing to help with that.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You'd probably have to share the torrent with a small group of people first and then let others get it so that the ratio doesn't tank immediately. Maybe the mods would be willing to help with that.
Not a bad idea could ask on message board during release day and choose a few random people. Im with gigaclear so get 1 gig broadband. My torrent uploads at about 200 mb per second. Could possibly get it to run faster but if i could get like 10 people willing to download and seed before making torrent public could work

Reactions: if95
Aug 5, 2016
Not a bad idea could ask on message board during release day and choose a few random people. Im with gigaclear so get 1 gig broadband. My torrent uploads at about 200 mb per second. Could possibly get it to run faster but if i could get like 10 people willing to download and seed before making torrent public could work
My internet is not quite as good, but if you're looking for volunteers I'd be happy to help.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
was still sharing the torrent i got from here from last update till i left home for few weeks vacation

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Can't wait until tomorrow.
I hope that we will be able once again to choose between D or F to wake up first, and if so, that D can touch F's cock much longer.
I suppose that we will choose between going to photoshoot of Richard with D or have a date with Elena.
My understanding in photoshoot is in version 12; in addition, Georgina is the "date" in this on (apparently) - also to be expected is self defense class and a chocolate malt.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
OMG, I agree, it's like a drug... I can't wait for my next fix... Personally, I think the daughter in this game is one of the best pieces of 3d rendering I've seen in any of the many games I've tried. I SO want to know the specs on her so I can use my own daz3d to render some really nice (naughty as all get-out!) images of her... ROFL :D
Agree on the quality of the rendering, but I also think Mr Dots adds to this by using her fluid facial expressions and most movements so, when during dialogue (or inner monologue), her visual cues mirror, compliment, or even counter her thoughts and speech. I think it makes her one of the most engaging 3d novel characters. The other characters in the game don't have this quality to the same extent. In addition, Mr Dots does not use a disembodied dialogue head in the lower left corner as some games do, but relies on the single body and head CG to convey the story. Makes it more immersive. Finally, his camera view is often moving in and out based on where the MC is focused. CGs are good, but I am fully impressed by the orchestration of images and story.

Reactions: paladin07

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
To be honest, you're right on all points... An awesome set of cg's aren't enough to keep me waiting for an update to a game... This is one of the most enjoyable games I've played recently... and I've been "bing-playing" for a few days now on various others, trying to find that same level of enjoyment I got when I played DMD the first time... No luck so far, but I've also been a busy bee, grabbing updates for everything I already had that I was behind on, as well as a few new ones that you all have up on here. So, I'll either find something to help keep me from going crazy waiting for MrDots next update, or... :D

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I really love this game. I'm just thinking when the concert with Koko being a couple of months away in the game, does it make sense even winning those tickets? I mean, if every new day is released one month apart, it will be years before players can use those tickets.
On a side note, I miss that there would be some music, or something in the game, instead of just no sound.
Yhe you right.. I dont know what happen since we win in the game this price ! very Strange because we come bac to home since in the game. But whitout effet whit this situation ?!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I really love this game. I'm just thinking when the concert with Koko being a couple of months away in the game, does it make sense even winning those tickets? I mean, if every new day is released one month apart, it will be years before players can use those tickets.
On a side note, I miss that there would be some music, or something in the game, instead of just no sound.
Well, these days impromptu benefit concerts seem to crop up rather suddenly (usually due to some tragedy unfortunately) so it's possible that Koko could show up in the area suddenly to do a benefit performance, along with a bunch of other musicians that D doesn't really follow. This could open the door for a much earlier second encounter with Koko.

And if Koko ditches her BF and has the MC's package on her mind...
:heartcoveredeyes:
:winkytongue:

Reactions: Obrist

sansusername

May 4, 2017
I wonder just how much of the story line is already plotted out. I've seen before with projects that release in parts that sometimes you can tell that the team reached a point where they didn't know what to do next because they hadn't sat down to figure out the whole story yet, but were forced to push on with updates anyway. I would love for the quality of the story to keep up.

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Not sure what you're implying there. If by leeching you mean "downloading but not uploading" you're right. But as long as everyone uploads as well: the torrent protocol is designed to ameliorate the issue of multiple downloads and few sources.
If people still need a seeder, my internet isn't extreme or anything but I should be able to seed at 1.5 to 2MB/s. I realize this ain't that fast, but I can seed 18 hours a day, every day if the need were to exist. If anybody is trying to get a seeder group together, feel free to PM me if you think my seed speed would help in any way.

23Chaos23

Jun 23, 2017
my up speed is pretty slow but my PC is never off so im happy to dedicate the 50kb/s i have lol (Fuck Australian shitternet), I volunteer

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
My internet isn't as good as yours and I'm going away for a number of weeks but if I can get it on torrent before Saturday around noon I should be able to put it on the server and just let it run for 4 weeks.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes