Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Jeff Steel might shade some light on this especially since a particular lawyer in the game might share some traits with a real person.
He is much handsomer than I am...and he apparently sleeps with his niece...so we are not alike at all...pure coincidence...

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
WOW! There is a lot in this update to keep the discussions in this thread going!
Quite a bit of foreshadowing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There certainly is a lot to weave together in a relatively believable fashion - and don’t forget about Cassandra - and Georgina and the laptop.

Reactions: RustyV

Yohanesja

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 29683

Overview:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.

Updated: 2018-11-30
Censorship: None
Version: 0.20 Chapter 2 Extras Edition
Developer / Publisher: - -
Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:

Chapter 2 Information:
<Downloads>
Chapter 01

Chapter 02

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715

this game for android too?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know much about Patreon but I heard that patreon no longer allows certain stuff, that DMD has it. So will the creator/s still be doing the game and just add additional links to their own website ?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I don't know much about Patreon but I heard that patreon no longer allows certain stuff, that DMD has it. So will the creator/s still be doing the game and just add additional links to their own website ?
Patreon changed a policy and banned incest based games (There's still some that haven't been alerted so Patreon haven't picked them up yet) so those who wanted their games released without patching them or those who refused to change their scripts to suit Patreon's requirements couldn't post their games on Patreon. DMD's one of them and fortunately MrDots has said he'll finish DMD unlike other games so right now it'll be available through non-Patreon links.

Reactions: Towik

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I see.
Did they even gave a reason to why they changed their policy ?
Um. They felt like it? Honestly I can't remember (I know I've read it before but my mush of a brain decided to shut down right now). Anyone else remember why Patreon changed their policy and kicked DMD off?

EDIT: @Proto Persona Thanks! Forgot it was as simple as that.

Reactions: Proto Persona

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I see.
Did they even gave a reason to why they changed their policy ?
Um. They felt like it? Honestly I can't remember (I know I've read it before but my mush of a brain decided to shut down right now). Anyone else remember why Patreon changed their policy and kicked DMD off?
Because the credit card companies that back PayPal don't want to fund anything of questionable legality, and PayPal threatened to back out of Patreon if they didn't do anything about it.

Reactions: Ed B and Walg

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm late as all fuck and I'm certain this has been said already a thousand times, but that update is probably the best we've had in any game here thus far. (I feel like I've said this for another game already, but scratch that, DMD v0.20 takes the cake).
That was one hell of an emotional roller coaster! Almost everything that some players have hounded MrDots for in the past months has finally been answered for in this update.
And to think that this game could've been cancelled after the whole patreon fiasco that happened a while back. The wait was more than worth it yo! That slow burn lead to one hell of a fireworks show. :giggle:

I haven't read far back into the thread so I apologize if I'm repeating a question, but has there been any confirmation as to whether this is the final update for Chapter 2? Will we be seeing Chapter 3 next year? It sure seemed like this was a conclusion to the chapter.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm new in this forum (and in this games too) but i really like it, i can't find any news about this game except here, (im at CHAP1) is there a chap 3 or does the creator update the chapter 2 from time to time ?

i'm sorry if the questions looks dumb.
Chapter 2 not been out that long. I believe the next update is due in the new year.
The creator has a couple of games he splits his creation time between

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I see thanks mate,

Do you know if, for the next update, i'll have to DL the whole 2gig file or just dl a small file patch ? :)
Off hand no idea, I would guess if it`s a CH2 update it`ll be a patch file & If it`s a new chapter it`ll be a bigger D/L

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if .21 will be out on new year then he breaks his usual schedule.

as for incest games there are many.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
if .21 will be out on new year then he breaks his usual schedule.

as for incest games there are many.
No idea I downloaded both chapters last week, I was going by what others have said earlier. And early in the New Year can include any date up to early march..

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes