rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I think I`ve done every share possibly except the MFM opening with Martin.
Elena, Georgina & Daughter OR Elena, Jessica & Daughter would be a great mix up for a household.
They better be looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom place.....
I forsee Elena moving in with them next chapter also..

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
The walk through guide mentions certain things open up FFM scenes :) so it will be interesting, but i have a feeling a certain amount of sharing points will be needed
Yeah but Georgina doesn't seem like the type that would be into sharing with daughter or at least not initially. Elena and Jen seem more the type. I wonder what kind of reaction she'll have to finding out about father and daughters relationship.

danny-de

May 20, 2017
Yeah but Georgina doesn't seem like the type that would be into sharing with daughter or at least not initially. Elena and Jen seem more the type. I wonder what kind of reaction she'll have to finding out about father and daughters relationship.
The story actually is full of surprises and I think we have learned that anything goes. And that's a huge point I like about DmD.

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
It is not clear why the MC and his EX broke up ... I would like to know that cuz they seem to have everything good physically well packed and both wealthy (or at least with stable income) ...
+ I would LOOOOOVE more content with georgina <3 dat girl is fiiiiire XD I got many game over because of her hahahaha (like when the daughter asks you to cancel your date with georgina cuz she'll be leaving in the next few days OR when GG invited both of u to her house hhhhh)

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
It is not clear why the MC and his EX broke up ... I would like to know that cuz they seem to have everything good physically well packed and both wealthy (or at least with stable income) ...
+ I would LOOOOOVE more content with georgina <3 dat girl is fiiiiire XD I got many game over because of her hahahaha (like when the daughter asks you to cancel your date with georgina cuz she'll be leaving in the next few days OR when GG invited both of u to her house hhhhh)
Actually We DO know why, the MC states to his daughter early in Ch 1 that he came home early one day & caught her in bed with Brad

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I might be wrong (since i had weird dreams about playing DMD... >___>, anyway it was either in that dream or in real DMD) but din't the F (MC- if that means Main Character) said to D that Rachel cheated with Brad and he (F) simply somehow gave up, kinda runned away from the situation. I think it was something like few weeks after the horse ride with D (Age 7-8), even before that F and Rachel relation was not that good but I might be wrong.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Bakedbites, thats not nice, that Screenshot really is saying something like "Excuse me, I'm Looking for Father's Name"
If i remember correctly, if you just open the door she says that

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I might be wrong (since i had weird dreams about playing DMD... >___>, anyway it was either in that dream or in real DMD) but din't the F (MC- if that means Main Character) said to D that Rachel cheated with Brad and he (F) simply somehow gave up, kinda runned away from the situation. I think it was something like few weeks after the horse ride with D (Age 7-8), even before that F and Rachel relation was not that good but I might be wrong.
Nope you are correct. He caught Rachel & brad in bed together. & yes MC means the main Character :)

Reactions: Towik and josefwest

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
will this game have ending ? or its infinite
At some point it will yes, when the story has come to it's conclusion then the game will end
When will that be I don't know maybe the dev will end the game with Ch 3??
No idea??

snof

Sep 22, 2017
At some point it will yes, when the story has come to it's conclusion then the game will end
When will that be I don't know maybe the dev will end the game with Ch 3??
No idea??
i hope it will end ASAP

same story repeating became boring

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i hope it will end ASAP

same story repeating became boring
i think it will end with them on the beach with Graham and Olivia, maybe even D with dog, MrDots would kill it if the last scene would end with proposal

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Ultimately, they separated because they had some key differences imo. Rachel is more material, and lives her life trying to control things, and she often makes choices out of fear of what might happen. She is a planner more than MC, and thus ultimately took that controlling path that made her more successful materially.

MC is almost the opposite. Living with Rachel and observing her world views ultimately caused the two to clash. We know MC can have outbursts of anger, which adds gas to the fear/control issues of Rachel. Thus their relationship was doomed - and over time, they grew further apart.

Brad is a symptom and not a cause of their problems.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I wonder if Mr Dots modeled some character in the game after himself or someone he knows.... :unsure:
Yes, wouldn’t know... but I find it suspicious that we have a Richard and. Ricco ... and isn’t there a third “Richard” name derivative character out there as well. Just saying...kind of like the LL (Lois Lane, Lana, etc characters in Superman...must mean something).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
WOW! There is a lot in this update to keep the discussions in this thread going!
Quite a bit of foreshadowing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fbass

Peteski

Jun 22, 2017
Yes, wouldn’t know... but I find it suspicious that we have a Richard and. Ricco ... and isn’t there a third “Richard” name derivative character out there as well. Just saying...kind of like the LL (Lois Lane, Lana, etc characters in Superman...must mean something).
@Jeff Steel might shade some light on this especially since a particular lawyer in the game might share some traits with a real person.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes