HalGLC

May 12, 2017
This new update will be focused on D and F inching ever closer to that grand moment where they will not only be free of D’s protective and manipulative mother Rachel, but they might actually be able to finally consummate their relationship!

There's almost some self awareness in this statement. Not even trying to sound ungrateful, as it's a fantastic game but, well, it's been almost 2.5 years at this point. We've inched the length of a football field.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
This new update will be focused on D and F inching ever closer to that grand moment where they will not only be free of D’s protective and manipulative mother Rachel, but they might actually be able to finally consummate their relationship!

There's almost some self awareness in this statement. Not even trying to sound ungrateful, as it's a fantastic game but, well, it's been almost 2.5 years at this point. We've inched the length of a football field.
Looks like another person who complains about an update they haven't actually played.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Aww man, he usually does 3 months... Last update was end of Nov., so that put next one at end of Feb. ... Been playing for 2 yrs...
Read prior posts or visit Mr. Dots site and they will tell you that they are taking 4 weeks off for vacation

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Current schedule barring changes actually is:

February - Melody
March - DMD (as opposed to April - DMD)
The poster before didn't use commas or line break, so it was hard to decipher. But I think that's what they said. So if formatted, it might appear like:

February 23rd - Melody
March - DMD
April - Melody
May - Melody
June - DMD

It took me a couple of reads, before I understood.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Melody is good in its own right, the Aunt is smoking hot. Yeah the situation, it really does suck but I look at this way... Melody is just the front. Something to put out there to mask what lies behind. Kinda like a Mafia money laundering deal.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes