xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can be played from chapter 2 directly wihout need for collection relationship or points i was playing since chapter 12-13? nad the game was delayed and really can't start from beginning to long, so can i start directly from chapter 2 now, without missing or need to playing from chapter one to see feature scenes? Or...?

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Can be played from chapter 2 directly wihout need for collection relationship or points i was playing since chapter 12-13? nad the game was delayed and really can't start from beginning to long, so can i start directly from chapter 2 now, without missing or need to playing from chapter one to see feature scenes? Or...?
There is no "new game" option. Only continue from chapter 1. I'd imagine that you can find a save game file on this forum somewhere.

Reactions: JJsworld

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The short answer is yes or at least it used to be yes. When you start chapter 2 you can type in how many points you want and what decisions you made or should have made in chapter 1.

Reactions: DirkP and JJsworld

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Never really saw that fetish as being workable in the plot, unless D became some kind of mindless sex addict.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Never really saw that fetish as being workable in the plot, unless D became some kind of mindless sex addict.
I think its perfectly workable with one of the side characters or a new side character. Not really with D though. Maybe at the very end of chapter 3 if you take the harem route or something.

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
I think its perfectly workable with one of the side characters or a new side character. Not really with D though. Maybe at the very end of chapter 3 if you take the harem route or something.
Yeah, Elena might be horndog enough to go that route. I agree that D isn't and I'd be put off if MrDots tries to make her go that far down the rabbit hole.

Reactions: Shardoom

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, Elena might be horndog enough to go that route. I agree that D isn't and I'd be put off if MrDots tries to make her go that far down the rabbit hole.

I could see it towards the end of the game in the harem route when that gets resolved. They havent even banged yet tho so its a long way off. Harem route F is such a scumbag lol but its good for a dirty fap.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes