xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
One question fellas! Is there Gallery in this game or something like that i played the first part up to update 12 or 13 i think then you know Patreon incest staff and all that crap, my point is is there "Replay Scenes" like some games can i play some sex scenes from Part 1 if i start directly Part 2 now since i can't play from start to long obviously and i don't keep saved games so is that possible? Is there options like that pls someone answer soon tnx! And if i used Saved Files from someone else can i change their names again? Well that makes two questions! :giggle:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
One question fellas! Is there Gallery in this game or something like that i played the first part up to update 12 or 13 i think then you know Patreon incest staff and all that crap, my point is is there "Replay Scenes" like some games can i play some sex scenes from Part 1 if i start directly Part 2 now since i can't play from start to long obviously and i don't keep saved games so is that possible? Is there options like that pls someone answer soon tnx! And if i used Saved Files from someone else can i change their names again? Well that makes two questions! :giggle:
Why you don't keep saves?Sorry you can't see otherwise scenes from chapter 1.
Chapter 2 is completely stand alone part of the game.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
How much of what happens in Chapter 1 actually carries over to Chapter 2? I slightly regret some of my choices and I'm wondering if I should replay the game for better point distribution (especially hidden points) or just keep going. Is it like Mass Effect where only a few of the 'big' choices matter (ie Georgina's blackmail), or does every little friendship point carry over?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes