Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Where did he say that? It does not sound like they are near the end in this post: "As I said before, the story will continue in 2019 so there’s a lot of content left to create for the game. So don’t worry, there will be more hot scenes of D and the girls in 2019!!
"
He answer that when he released the last update, i asked here. It's not probable the release of another chapter for the reason's i already said.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
A 3rd Chapter is unlikely, but don’t count out characters appearing in a third project. Will know more near the end of 2019 as DMD should take until then to reach the end of Chapter 2.
This, is what i was looking for, and it wasn't me you asked sorry.

Nobelium

Jan 21, 2019
Mrdots said unfortunately there won't be chapter 3, they gonna end the game in this chapter, and the reason is the work and time of making 2 game's at same time is too much and to be part of the patreon he need's to deliver updates almost every month to be profitable and we all know that he live's from this games and need's a live as well.
As you see here, you claimed Mrdots said it, but you quoted Jeff Steel. Please make sure next time, that you quote correctly or not at all.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
As you see here, you claimed Mrdots said it, but you quoted Jeff Steel. Please make sure next time, that you quote correctly or not at all.
I don't know if you know but Jeff Steel is working with Mr.dots, is part of the team, so he know's exactly what's going on over there, so it's almost if it's mr.dots saying.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
The post on Mrdots blog was from 31.12.18, promissing new content, Jeff's post was from 4.1.19. Change of mind in 5 days? This would be a huge kick in the balls of their fans and supporters. That tells me, that Jeff is likely not that informed than you might think.
"New content" isn't the same as "Chapter 3", is it?
You seem to be confused on the distinction between "a Chapter" and "an update', in this context.
Every update due for 2019 is still part of Chapter 2; the intent is to finish Chapter 2 (possibly this year, though maybe next, if a satisfactory conclusion would require more than 4 updates), but once Chapter 2 is done, there will be no Chapter 3.
A third Chapter was originally intended, but after the whole Patreon debacle, it was decided that it was an untenable goal; hardly surprising, since at the current rate of development, the third Chapter would likely not be completed before mid-2024 (Call it 14 total updates, at a rate of 4 updates per year, starting at the earliest early 2020).

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes