Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Dumb question... Did Mr Dots ever give the daughter a name? Mine is Debby, but I was curious if he have a name for her.
He possibly does have a name for her, but that I'm aware of he's never mentioned anything about it.

I call her Alexis.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dumb question... Did Mr Dots ever give the daughter a name? Mine is Debby, but I was curious if he have a name for her.
no, father is father and daughter is daughter unless player changes those.

Reactions: ReJoe

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I call her Melissa (one of my favourite Italian female name together to Veronica) :love:

Reactions: pim0

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You beat me to the reference. lol

Guardians of then Galaxy 2 kicks ass.
I knew about it before Guardians 2. I'm old...but not old enough to have listened to it when it came out!

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I knew about it before Guardians 2. I'm old...but not old enough to have listened to it when it came out!

I'm old enough, (but I was a kid). The Guardians reference is Hilarious to me. But that's great that people are exposed to that kind of music again. Hooked on a Feeling is another great song. I forget, Do they use the BJ Thomas version or the Ooga Chaga version by Blue Swede?

I've always love Adult Animation, Comics, etc. Little Annie Fanny (fanny is arse in US) from Playboy was my first exposure to naked comics. She had beautiful Blimp-shaped boobs. The first animation was Fritz the Cat. I don't know if that movie is available anywhere.

Reactions: Luis2008
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes