Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey players this is the 1st time i play this game so i have a Q? Is there any patch were daughter is stepdaughter? In other words were they aren't blood related...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey players this is the 1st time i play this game so i have a Q? Is there any patch were daughter is stepdaughter? In other words were they aren't blood related...
No! First time? Have fun :sneaky: Say hi from me to D and Elena (y)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
My first run of the game I made the mistake of calling her Rachel. Envision the confusion it added to the game, especially when she was talking to her mother.:oops:
Its sucks when it lets you name a character, and you end up naming them the same name as another character in a game. Should really include a warning about that, it doesn't spoil anything other than someones name.

Called her Natasha in my first playthrough, decided to do another and forgot what I named her in the first one so she became Kasey in that one. Just gonna say thats her first and middle names lol.

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
I never thought sex could be funny till now. Man, Jennifer is hilarious! :D

Hmmm...I really want a piece of Margo, Cassandra and Lyla. Also, it is unclear as to why Rachel really hates the MC. I mean he is a "gentleman", "handsome" and super endowed. I just wish there's a scene about it to clear things up.

Oh well the journey ends for now. Had a blast and i hope the story will only get better. Thanks for the game! :)

Mar 7, 2018
I never thought sex could be funny till now. Man, Jennifer is hilarious! :D

Hmmm...I really want a piece of Margo, Cassandra and Lyla. Also, it is unclear as to why Rachel really hates the MC. I mean he is a "gentleman", "handsome" and super endowed. I just wish there's a scene about it to clear things up.

Oh well the journey ends for now. Had a blast and i hope the story will only get better. Thanks for the game! :)
Yeah :D its a bit unclear why she hates him so much, but again she kind of hates everyone but herself it seems, i think the daughter says at some point that Rachel said to her the MC cheated on her, but in reality it was the other way around, idk if she maybe thought he cheated on her or not? o_O

Reactions: Freed Justine

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
My first run of the game I made the mistake of calling her Rachel. Envision the confusion it added to the game, especially when she was talking to her mother.:oops:
In another game I named the MC "Mark" and he is on a train with a girl he wants when some guy tries to hit on her. He introduces himself as Mark and the MC says something like "Mark: What kind of name is Mark!" :ROFLMAO: I laughed out load

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You should have named HIM Rachel. That would have been even more interesting. :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes