OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Check the previous page?
Thanks! I was already planning on 'sometime after 10 AM EST', but it's nice to see the picture that I can't see on Mr. Dot's patreon site (I just see the lock graphic).

The main thing I'll need is the corruption level 7 graphic, so that I can make the appropriate graphic for my mod. Oh, and the rest of the game of course. I'll probably be doing the same thing a lot of y'all will be doing this evening, that is fondling 3D game breasts and hopefully more than that.

ReznoZ

Jun 21, 2017
Well, doing the maths, i guess i'll have to wait 5h 4min !

I think that we will have two options in the morning:
- D wakes up first and realizes that her hand is on F cock, so she gets curious and starts moving/playing with it
OR
- F wakes up first and D still has her hand on his cock, he then tries to move her hand and she wakes up while still grabbing his cock

What do you guys think will happen in the morning of day 11 ?

Reactions: paladin07

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I named the MC Freki and The D Freya! and if you REALLY know norse mythology @dartis you know how that can be screwed up hehehehe but i just like the name, it's my main alias everywhere.

and I like georgina pretty well, I like the character and I see her as a potential threesome with the MC and D. I also to an extent like Elena and Jessica... (is it or am i merging dreaming of dana as well) hehehehe well I like it ALL why? because I love seeing all options and how they play out!
Not messed up, incomplete. Most from a handful of stories written post christianization.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I for one am not going to run the DL... its going to take a while for everyone to get there copy then you play either from a fresh start or a saved copy and then in 2 hours to 30 mins it will be done and you will have to wait another month to play day 12 and the feeling of needing a fix will start again.

my advice, just relax and it will come and enjoy it.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
ill wait for a torrent , let you all enjoy it :p and it says 4 hours for me , greece :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Its currently 4pm gmt after speaking to dots who admits the countdown was an epic failure he has told me it will be out about 9pm gmt. He has however stated it could be earlier. Hope that helps people also i dont finish work until 8.30pm gmt and its and hour drive back home so i will be late posting the update regardless.

Reactions: if95 and paladin07

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
can anyone share cg gallery of this game
You can make your own with unren.bat. That is, extract the game archives, then you'll have a bunch of images in the /game/images subfolder along with the ingame graphics.

Simply place unren.bat in the main D.M.D. folder, click the icon and choose option 4. It'll extract all of the files into the D.M.D. folder and tell you when it's done.

This incidentally will set things up for any mods that you may wish to install later (Ikaruga's mod which provides helpful tips, and my interface mod for example).

After it's done, you may want to combine all of the images into a single folder for easier viewing (copy the /game/images sub-folder elsewhere, then go through the sub-folders and copy the ones you want over to a master 'dmd pics' folder. There are a LOT of images, so be forewarned.

Of course, you could just wait for someone to upload a gallery, but this way you won't have to download the pics separately.

BTW, unren.bat should work for most RenPy games if you'd like to extract the images folder for those.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes