armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
they will finally have sex?
Finally. I waited half a year for this news!
They did it since 2018:)
same here tried 3 times all my saved dont load keeps asking if i wont to load my chapt 1 saves
You can't use saves from ch.1
I realy wonder if Jennifer relatives will turn to be Graham and Olivia.
Also Georgina have 2 little sisters:)
And seems Koko will travel with other singers too/Melody/:)
And the update is actualy more than 2 days.From day 23 we jump to day 27

U

User_130505

@Jeff Steel : if I recall it correctly, you are somehow involved with dmd right?

I found a typo during day 22, while discussing with Jennefer at the bar:
"Because I guess I released realized...."

and holy fuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: during the talk with graham, they talk about renting but they don't even mention money. that's quite absurd, to agree for a rent without asking how much it costs

edit: the cg where jen is supposed to kiss D is missing
Jeff lives one town away from them in Bagelsburg.
He invented DMD.

Reactions: megacct

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
my save works. did you copy the persistent file too? it's in the same directory where the saves are.[/QUOTE said:
Yes I copied the entire SAVES folder. When I click Load Game from the main menu my saves appear. But when I click on my most recent save from ver .20 it does not load. It returns to the opening menu screen.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Old saves are crashing to error msg...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "F:\Games\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 2 0.21
Sat Mar 30 19:23:13 2019

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone else having issues with loading saves from .20 version?
No no problem if you do it the right way.

1. Start up .20 and load your save game then save it anew.
2. start up .21 and load your save game and it works every time.

You do not have to copy anything over you just need to save like I posted above.
If you played on this computer then your save game will register with each update without having to copy and paste.

U

User_130505

My saves loaded with no issue, but maybe my copying the old saves into the new releases game folder had something to do with that.
I had to reinstall windows a couple of weeks ago.

welper

Apr 23, 2017
No no problem if you do it the right way.

1. Start up .20 and load your save game then save it anew.
2. start up .21 and load your save game and it works every time.

You do not have to copy anything over you just need to save like I posted above.
If you played on this computer then your save game will register with each update without having to copy and paste.
Tried this but it goes back to main menu everytime, did you do something different?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes