King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
First of all AMAZING update, best to date.:love::love::love:

Yep, same here bro, same here.

Yeah, she gave up on everything and she is coming. I would like that she become maid, but I don't think so. My guess is that she is after MC to try to steal daughter from him by any means necessary. Maybe she become part of the harem too, who knows.

Hehe, I have got both of them spying on me. (Georgina and Jenn).;)

Same here, but I'm not into that man, lol.

In one of my saves she will have. Girls getting along pretty well.

I don't know do you need to choose one, but in my save I kept them both.
yeah in my playthrough it looks like Jennifer and Elena are moving in with us as well as Georgina

and yeah i think Rachel might try something but the way that golf scene turned out im not sure

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Hey I am having a small issue. In chapter 1 I was sure I let Martin compliment the daughter. However it seems I am not getting the option to "Answer for her".
Is there a variable I can edit and check if I did let Martin compliment her? Thanks!

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nice update, can't wait to have Elena with both D and F.
I wonder how the relationship will turn out if Georgina is included as well.
Time to start over to include G.
Hopefully it won't have an impact on D.

Reactions: Namco15

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
my hard drive just shit itself an i lost all my saves for 1 an 2 anyone got perfect saves there willing to share with me i can't be fucked starting all over again

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Chapter 1 is the first stand alone game.
Chapter 2 is at update .21 so far.
You do not need to play 1 to be able to play 2.

Chapter 2 patch .21 is the complete chapter 2 game so far, its not a patch.
You sure don't need to play chapter 1 first
? There is no start new game icon for my chapter 2 just a continue from chapter 1 and accesses exported save files.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
MrDots and his team have stated that there wont be a chapter 3, all new content will be released into Chapter 2
well thats kinda a bummer i guess thats mainly because melody is the replacement of Dating my Sasha due to pateron rules

i also think that means we will only get probably 2 or 3 more updates

Reactions: Namco15

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You sure don't need to play chapter 1 first
? There is no start new game icon for my chapter 2 just a continue from chapter 1 and accesses exported save files.
Just click on "Load Chapter 1" and it will tell you no save was found then it will walk you through to enter info that you want.
I would suggest if you go this route to enter 125 points for both love and friendship.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes