• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
All of my old saves work, but in this new version, they load in earlier. Like a scene before they're supposed to. Example - I have a save at just about every sex scene. My save for the airplane blowjob, I saved it right before the actual blowjob itself, but when I load that save in the new version, it puts me before they even board the plane. It's weird... I supposed it's just a minor annoyance, since the saves are all still technically functional, but it's such a bizarre thing. I opened up the old version, and the saves behave normally there still. Has anyone else experienced this?
I've had issues like that for several versions now. My latest saves at the end of the previous version don't work, so I load an earlier save, and it puts me at the start of a scene instead of where I saved.

I think they're going back and monkeying with the earlier scripts a bit, and it's throwing off saves.

I guess the file on mega is corrupted maybe because I downnloaded it again and winrar says it is corupted too
Are you using the latest WinRAR?

If the Mega version was corrupted, there would be a lot of people talking about that. This tells me it's an issue on your end.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
Demonius you may be actually right some of extraction problems solved the 7zip ... had some experience with it too. thanks for advice will try it.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\renpy\script.py", line 749, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc/game/ch2_day0.rpyc.

still the same song ... hmmmmm

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I guess the file on mega is corrupted maybe because I downnloaded it again and winrar says it is corupted too
Demonius you may be actually right some of extraction problems solved the 7zip ... had some experience with it too. thanks for advice will try it.
Couldn't load. deleted all. used Fileupload. Used 7zip and still nothing works.
Make sure you are using the latest version of WinRAR or 7zip.

May 8, 2018
First of all AMAZING update, best to date.:love::love::love:
@djkunn @TheDevian @Idkanythingsmarter
sorry but im a pokemon master i got to collect them all
Yep, same here bro, same here.
i hope that Rachel can be a maid of the new house that Georgina Sasha Jennifer and Elena will be staying at maybe the maid can perform some sexual stuff for the master and his wives making Rachel eat out her daughter would be fun :p :devilish:
Yeah, she gave up on everything and she is coming. I would like that she become maid, but I don't think so. My guess is that she is after MC to try to steal daughter from him by any means necessary. Maybe she become part of the harem too, who knows.
@Eerie Entity @TheDevian @Idkanythingsmarter
uh-oh :sneaky::unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hehe, I have got both of them spying on me. (Georgina and Jenn).;)
@Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter @TheDevian
my Sasha gave me a rim job so yeah i would say this is a good update im about to go to dinner with Georgina
Same here, but I'm not into that man, lol.
@Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter @TheDevian
ouch i want Sasha to have a mommy though :cry:
In one of my saves she will have. Girls getting along pretty well.
@Eerie Entity @TheDevian @Idkanythingsmarter
wait what i thought in the walkthrough it said you had to chose between Jennifer and Georgina if you chose the best girl Georgina it will hinder your relationship with Jennifer

View attachment 272667
I don't know do you need to choose one, but in my save I kept them both.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
So question for the DEV? What are the possible implications of letting d have the driving lessons when choosing do drive inland to there new home in Seaside?

May 8, 2018
Spycam?

View attachment 272728

Just a thought... or did I miss something here?

All I know is that Georgina was watching them on the MC's laptop... how can she even view them as that laptop is without a webcam [with an imaginary FoV] has been hacked by her to spy on them at her leisure, as she doesn't seem the type, or is she?

BTW... I'm playing D only route, so if Georgina is going to be the jealous "bunny boiler" type, then I'm glad I'm not slipping her the pork sword. ;)
Probably some new high tech screen panel and camera is behind a screen panel. Lol, definitely not infinity o display.;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc\renpy\script.py", line 749, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\palih\Desktop\DMD.CH2-0.20-pc/game/ch2_day0.rpyc.

still the same song ... hmmmmm
Why are you running 0.20 instead of 0.21?

What EXACTLY are you doing to get this error, after launching the game?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
First of all AMAZING update, best to date.:love::love::love:

Yep, same here bro, same here.

Yeah, she gave up on everything and she is coming. I would like that she become maid, but I don't think so. My guess is that she is after MC to try to steal daughter from him by any means necessary. Maybe she become part of the harem too, who knows.

Hehe, I have got both of them spying on me. (Georgina and Jenn).;)

Same here, but I'm not into that man, lol.

In one of my saves she will have. Girls getting along pretty well.

I don't know do you need to choose one, but in my save I kept them both.
yeah in my playthrough it looks like Jennifer and Elena are moving in with us as well as Georgina

and yeah i think Rachel might try something but the way that golf scene turned out im not sure

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Hey I am having a small issue. In chapter 1 I was sure I let Martin compliment the daughter. However it seems I am not getting the option to "Answer for her".
Is there a variable I can edit and check if I did let Martin compliment her? Thanks!

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Nice update, can't wait to have Elena with both D and F.
I wonder how the relationship will turn out if Georgina is included as well.
Time to start over to include G.
Hopefully it won't have an impact on D.

Reactions: Namco15

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
my hard drive just shit itself an i lost all my saves for 1 an 2 anyone got perfect saves there willing to share with me i can't be fucked starting all over again

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes