Nov 1, 2017
Anyone got a full save before this update that can share? I had to format my pc and lost my save, and don't wanto restart all over again. Thanks

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Does Elena ever take her shirt off while doing the dirty, yet? It always bothered me that she was always half nude.
Sadly no.the 4 times MC had sex with her she is not even once completely naked.I posted the images like 3 months ago.
my old saves won't work :((( ,when i load my last save is giving me error script message,can anyone help me,or maybe send save before last update,thanks
Anyone got a full save before this update that can share? I had to format my pc and lost my save, and don't wanto restart all over again. Thanks
I literally have the same problem lol
Page 1279 -2 posts with saves

Reactions: jpostel

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
It was always going to be hard to follow the climax of the first intercourse with something alluring. I must say I find the fuck fest to be a bit too intense in the latest chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Disagree on both counts,
1-After that much build up and anticipation added to stress of believing they never be together again a lot more sex would have been valid. The fact they got themselves organised to move and not totally lost in passion probably a lot more unbelievable.
2. She was virgin not ignorant, her best friend is a nympho that grooming her for years. If you been paying attention to game you would know she was lacking confidence not knowledge.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whats wrong with my game? Every time i try to save my progress the game gives me a crash report. Your help would be much appreciated!
This is the report:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object
2 things come to mind.
1. Game has to many folders to get to the exe. IE: desktop/folder/folder/folder/folder/game or even more folder/drive to get to the exe.
2. You never unpacked the game.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
@a1fox3

Thank you very much for your kind replay. I checked both things you told me, but none of both seems to caused my problem. Do you have other ideas why the game dont let me do saves anymore? (Is there a limit of possible saves?)
Thank you very much in advance.

me2307

Sep 17, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 2 0.21
Sun Mar 31 23:49:43 2019

------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
    context.pop_all_dynamic()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "P:\Games\Dating My Daughter\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 365, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 2 0.21
Sun Mar 31 23:54:39 2019
I have the same Error when loading old Savegames of v20.
I've downloaded v21 from 3 Sources and first time i've unpacked it with jdownloader and second time with 7zip.
Nothing helped.

Have someone tested it with Windows 10 1809 (all Updates)?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
2. She was virgin not ignorant, her best friend is a nympho that grooming her for years. If you been paying attention to game you would know she was lacking confidence not knowledge.
Certainly not how I remember it. All through the first chapter, D routinely displays an almost total lack of knowledge about these things. I don't recall specifically if she literally doesn't know where babies come from, but it's been remarked on extensively ITT that she's not far off it in Ch1. Her friendship with Elena is something I recall pointing to as making her lack of knowledge implausible, though plausibility is not something to stress over in these games, imo.

me2307

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have the same Error when loading old Savegames of v20.
I've downloaded v21 from 3 Sources and first time i've unpacked it with jdownloader and second time with 7zip.
Nothing helped.

Have someone tested it with Windows 10 1809 (all Updates)?
I've solved the Problem for me...the last 4 Savegames were corrupt.
With older Savegames loading is ok.

ulix

May 13, 2018
I'm keeping harem route... so in open with D., Elena, Jennifer, Georgina.. and all minor charapthers.. just I'm asking myself how that path should proceed in a plausability way ;-) Without considering that looking to dialogs should appears sisters of Georgina or cousin of Jennifer too! And I'm asking myself if in some way the mother should be involved too in sex games.. she looks very hot and the developer should be tempted to move to a new happy family (with friends!)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes