NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
I just found out that apparently Georgina and Jennifer apparently put cameras in my house when the hell was that??

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Here you go:
So I took your file, put it in my save folder, renamed it so the long string of numbers in front of the actual file was removed...and when I click on that save it takes me to the front start screen. But thank you for trying to share that save with me. i'll have to play all of chapter 1 again at some point I guess.

megacct

May 15, 2017
Already know and slept with Jennifer's cousin. The MC and Daughter are renting an apartment from them in Seaside.
The same thought occurred to me while playing through.. but wouldn't that have come up in the conversation F had with Graham on the phone? F mentioned to Graham he might have a job lined up with somebody who owned a car dealership there in Seaside.. maybe he saved the surprise to reveal it in person?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hi Jeff
great game and keep up the good work (y)
is there any sound in the game??? i have nothing
secondly.. can you make self voicing not to read day number and stats? only dialogs?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
hi Jeff
is there any sound in the game??? i have nothing
secondly.. can you make self voicing not to read day number and stats? only dialogs?
No sound. Some in Melody and perhaps more in the next project. DMD, none. Not sure what you mean by “self voicing”

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
when you press V during the game all the dialogs are red by a self voicing software. but in your game i reads everything... day number and daughyters stats instead of only dialogs, so im asking if you can change it. game is more colorfull when you can hear the software read for you. try it ;)
and whats MELODY?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Certainly not how I remember it. All through the first chapter, D routinely displays an almost total lack of knowledge about these things. I don't recall specifically if she literally doesn't know where babies come from, but it's been remarked on extensively ITT that she's not far off it in Ch1. Her friendship with Elena is something I recall pointing to as making her lack of knowledge implausible, though plausibility is not something to stress over in these games, imo.
Oh she definitely plays ignorant early in Chapter 1 but I dismissed that quickly as just meeting father for first time in years and both trying to impress each other. A big part of the lead up story was both of them conforming to what they thought they expected and suppressing their own desires and personalities. I don't think MrDots just develops characters randomly, every one of his characters have complex personalities and very little dialogue is just filler and he has clearly planned story path in advance and even early in both games characters slip things in that relevant to story much later on. I tend to put more credibility to internal dialogues than conversations.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I'm keeping harem route... so in open with D., Elena, Jennifer, Georgina.. and all minor charapthers.. just I'm asking myself how that path should proceed in a plausability way ;-) Without considering that looking to dialogs should appears sisters of Georgina or cousin of Jennifer too! And I'm asking myself if in some way the mother should be involved too in sex games.. she looks very hot and the developer should be tempted to move to a new happy family (with friends!)
I play monogamous daughter, all 3 FFM love triangles and the harem path and have real bad feeling about harem path. With the web tightening with characters all over been tied to Wife and suspiciously powerful new husband and gut feeling wife did not change and leave consensually things could go very pear shaped, if the self defense teacher was sleeping with who I think then all characters except georgina are tied to new husband and Georgina is now dependent on modelling to join MC and we already seen what the two professionals are like in that field.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm playing the Mac version. For some reason rollback doesn't work anymore, and the "H" key won't hide dialogue either.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The same thought occurred to me while playing through.. but wouldn't that have come up in the conversation F had with Graham on the phone? F mentioned to Graham he might have a job lined up with somebody who owned a car dealership there in Seaside.. maybe he saved the surprise to reveal it in person?
Maybe. But maybe Graham and Olivia are outcasts from the car dealership guy because of that whole sleeping with each other thing? So he didn't feel the need to raise that can of worms over the phone. As I recall Graham knew Olivia was going to sleep with the MC. So he didn't want to do that conversation until it became necessary. As far as we know, I believe Graham has no idea that MC and D are closer than normal (although MC and D have a good idea that Graham and Olivia are). Although I remember Graham having questions.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I just found out that apparently Georgina and Jennifer apparently put cameras in my house when the hell was that??
That was when the MC calls from Rachel's country just before they fly back and ask one of them, or Martin, to tidy the apt up before they get home. However, it was set so you could only call one of them, and either girl would set up their vid feed.

For some reason, the game went ahead and (I'm assuming if their both their relationship paths are open) to have both girls show up separately. I'm hoping this isn't fixed, personally.

xooox

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry Guys. I cant see my saves of the 2nd chapter. I cant see any save in fact. I tried to copy the old saves in the new directory but it does not work. Any help ? Thx a lot

xooox

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry again. I solved it by myself. I copied again the old saves and now it works (dunno why). Thx

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice update. Some great sex animations. I can't wait to see more Elena and Jennifer. I don't have relationship with Georgina in my game, but mention of her young sisters made me think I could date her just to get close to them.
I hoped that we wouldn't have seen Rachel anymore.

There was mis-spelled word I think. In a sentence "Because I guess I released how much you two really love each other, at least from what I know and from what I've seen". Shouldn't that have been "Because I guess I realized how much..."

I had also weird error where I couldn't save my game. I got the same error that was mentioned earlier. I downloaded earlier save and replayed DMD, and this time I got further, almost to the end of this update before I got that error again.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes