Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Well this update was good content wise, but story/romance wise it was stale...
no build up before every sex scene, generic interaction between characters..
after all this 2 year build up between F and D, now she's treated as part of the Harem.
Doesn't feel like a loving relationship..more like let's do A activity before we fuck at B location.
It's the same path every adult developer takes every damn time...instead of building up on a character they shift focus onto other chars as soon as the "goal"(sex or devirgination) is achieved on a girl.
BORING

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
I Got chapter 2 compressed version link (in apkgamers ) but I want chapter 1 compressed version Link please anyone help me

U

User_286102

Hi Guys

how to use a walkthrough? I start chapter 2 with my backup of chapter 1
but the walkthrough with chapter two has nothing to do with my part
when i start the third page of the walkthrough it has nothing to do with my game, i looked in the following pages if something was like in the text to propose by the game but i can't find anything that is
"I view the 10 page walkthrough "

is there a walkthrough that i can use with a backup of chapter 1 or es that i'm only forced to do like "cheater"

i wont to create my own story without too much infuence, i also want to miss a part of the story with elena, i like so much elena and i want to do the best of the story with her

Mc2k14

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone know how to get past in android when you're picking your name it wont let me hit "ok" or give me an option to accept my name selection. Anyone else have this error?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Anyone know how to get past in android when you're picking your name it wont let me hit "ok" or give me an option to accept my name selection. Anyone else have this error?
Changed my keyboard...

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
0.21 is a waste i mean they should just end the game right there. If you have multiple scenario that just got missed. Martin scene if you have sharing route, three way with Georgina and D or a four way or five way with all of D's friends and Georgina. Anal sex with D after you cum inside her but the anal sex will be in a dream of F. D will also dream of being married to F and having kids and have sex while pregnant.

I want more story of course but i feel that it should end in 0.21 or 0.22

May 9, 2017
I cannot believe I just got a Hard Game Over because the thug tried to rape D. I'm guessing back....... days ago..... I should have called the police after the first incident. Now I've wasted so much time clicking through endless text only to meet this Game Over. I simply don't have time to basically redo the whole game like this.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I cannot believe I just got a Hard Game Over because the thug tried to rape D. I'm guessing back....... days ago..... I should have called the police after the first incident. Now I've wasted so much time clicking through endless text only to meet this Game Over. I simply don't have time to basically redo the whole game like this.
Follow the walkthrough :unsure::LOL:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
0.21 is a waste i mean they should just end the game right there. If you have multiple scenario that just got missed. Martin scene if you have sharing route, three way with Georgina and D or a four way or five way with all of D's friends and Georgina. Anal sex with D after you cum inside her but the anal sex will be in a dream of F. D will also dream of being married to F and having kids and have sex while pregnant.

I want more story of course but i feel that it should end in 0.21 or 0.22
Mr Dots set the ground for a lot of post sex content with exibition points, sharing, ass, boobs and bdsm, there is a bunch of other girls and unresolved issues, and he is adding even more girls like that lawyer's niece and cassandra, it's far from over and I think most people would be disapointed if it stopped there, maybe people that play the pure D route would like that, but even if MC is a saint with D there is a lot of unresolved issues

as far as I know the plan was always to make it three chapters, chapter 2 will probably end shortly and 3 will pick it from there will all sorts of sexual content. Chapter 1 was them getting close, in love and sexually involved, chapter 2 was about making MC confront Rachel, making D confident, getting D back and progressing their sexual relation up all the way to sex, chapter 3 will be about revealing their relationship to everyone probably and going even further beyond sexually

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
her corruption level is 11 right now and it goes up to 18, at least for now, she'll probably be a babylonian whore if she go that far

magus448

May 22, 2018
Use the ctrl key to skip already seen dialoge in seconds?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Playing 0.21, no mods or scripts. I was able to get rollback working with my mouse wheel (which isn't always functional because it's a piece of shit). Could have sworn previous versions allowed the left-screen click method for rollback, but there's nothing in the Settings page now.
Dialogues remain permanently plastered over the image. H-key does not work. Same if I load old saves.
I ran chapter 1 (0.14), and it doesn't have a setting for rollback, so I doubt any post-0.17 version of chapter 2 did either.

H key works for me to hide the dialog, as does middle click. The only mod I've done is using UnRen to enable the console.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey not sure if this was brought up, but it seems like there was a scene missing when D met Jennifer in the coffee shop.
Or is it just my game.
Sorry if this has been asked prior.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes