armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
don't really remember who Athena is, I'm sure I forgot other girls, completely forgot who was the lawyer's niece, had to look at my old saves to remember, I guess every girl that's in the game is a potential target to this point, heck, maybe even Maria, this game universe is so fucked up that she probably fucks her dad as well (she is MC boss but her dad owns the company if I remember correctly).

As for Melody characters, only played first version, didn't knew they live nearby, but I don't know how people would feel about girls that are emotionally involved with other MC would feel about them fucking another guy.

Yeah, but I think Mr Dots will try to cook some drama with it, maybe D will even live with Rachel for a day or so. He won't have much more opportunity to do it in chapter 3, if the game has no drama at all it will turn into a fuckfest only, and the appeal of DMD never really was about that, if it was chapter 1 would be a failure and it's the opposite

But as you said, D done that with Elena and also she obviously has to accept it at some point, otherwise sharing points would be worthless

I wonder what would happen if people shut down Elena with D and gets no sharing points, but also have a relationship with the three girls, you'll probably get a game over or something like that
Athena
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does someone still have savegame from v0.20?
Please give me some hope :(
read few posts above yours.

great update despite some typos (quite a few of those), somewhat oddly both georgina and jennifer had spycams installed despite what player chose (ofc dev doesn't have to make 2 paths now), quite a much sex (d has become really addicted to sex) and birth control pills were really put into test and big plus on new positions besides old missionary. somewhat sadly that player whose saves I continued didn't let Martin to compliment d on ch1 so that path is blocked (not that I'd let big black dick penetrate d, f's big white dick is enuf for d). a lot plotlines in future versions coming up so if dmd continues after this year updates I won't be surprised.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
read few posts above yours.

great update despite some typos (quite a few of those), somewhat oddly both georgina and jennifer had spycams installed despite what player chose (ofc dev doesn't have to make 2 paths now), quite a much sex (d has become really addicted to sex) and birth control pills were really put into test and big plus on new positions besides old missionary. somewhat sadly that player whose saves I continued didn't let Martin to compliment d on ch1 so that path is blocked (not that I'd let big black dick penetrate d, f's big white dick is enuf for d). a lot plotlines in future versions coming up so if dmd continues after this year updates I won't be surprised.
It is a 100% sure that the game will continue next year.We still have 6 more corruption levels.Until the end of 2019 the best we can get is 3 corruption levels.
I wonder if Elena will be back in 0.21.Or they will use that time to bring more Jennifer and Georgina.
I realy hope that Elena will be there when Jennifer lose the V card.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
Olivia could be pregnant indeed, it's actually very likely
If she is pregnant then it could just as likely be her fathers child. When she told him she was interested in fucking the MC he fucks her and cums inside her without protection. (ie: a condom)

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
It is a 100% sure that the game will continue next year.We still have 6 more corruption levels.Until the end of 2019 the best we can get is 3 corruption levels.
I wonder if Elena will be back in 0.21.Or they will use that time to bring more Jennifer and Georgina.
I realy hope that Elena will be there when Jennifer lose the V card.
Elena will be back 2032...

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
coming back to the game after long time, i'm gonna start it over ... do i need to download both CH1 and CH2 to play?

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
So it isn't a game. We agree it's a visual novel....
Mr Dots needs to improve his story telling.
None of the characters evolve or make new choices.
MC scores all the young chicks. All the young chicks love MC and accept whatever he does.
Too predictable.
Every character is always the same with no evolving.
D is always naive. despite having sex. MC is always Mr Nice Guy despite corrupting and fucking multiple teenage girls, adult woman lust after MC no matter what etc....
For a visual novel, the writing is poor. No character development.
The shit writing would be forgivable if the player had a choice, but no, the player has no choice.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Rachel is not so young, so petamboo is right.

BTW, quick question : I thought that Mr. Dots had to announce something juste before DMD 0.21 release.
Did he do it ?

Reactions: junior X
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes