cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone pass me a save for the end of the last patch, please.
lost everything due to a hard drive crash.
A save where she ain't wear undies in photoshoot just in case that becomes important
search my posts on this thread and you'll find saves posted.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Jen, Georgina and Elena come to the beach town to visit MC and D. They all go out to party and end up quite drunk. We all know drunk women spill secrets and there's no exception here. The girls tell D everything. D asks MC to go for a walk with her on the beach as they need to talk about what she just heard and, well ..... See attachment.
She Shot Him Dead.gif

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
in my game on day 23 when D and jenn say goodbye at the cafe , it goes from sitting at the table to D saying "you just kissed me on the lips". was there a pic for that that my game skipped ? if so can some1 post that pic?

Reactions: junior X

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
in my game on day 23 when D and jenn say goodbye at the cafe , it goes from sitting at the table to D saying "you just kissed me on the lips". was there a pic for that that my game skipped ? if so can some1 post that pic?
It's a bug... The devs are working on it

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Having trouble getting my save from 2.0 to work, first time trying to update the game and use my old saves, how do I do this?
Try an earlier save, get a save posted in this thread, or start over and replay (with skipping, using tab or ctrl).

This game seems to have save issues going from one version to another. I know, it's annoying.

junior X

Mar 28, 2019

same for me , no pic for jen & D.... kiss on mouth

i think there are other pics lost , cause i had same issues with others little scenes, like is missing just one pic...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes