insaana

Sep 29, 2017
i cant load my save game file from v19 . . missed 20 . . downloaded v21 two times but still it dint load ?!?!?!? . . . Any help . .

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
BTW Elena is completely destroying Rachel in the Bachelorette poll:)
I have the feeling that Jennifer will be the first to try threesome with MC and D.
Ooh yes Elena's "student"  :sneaky::sneaky: but we need to wait 3 eternal months to discover how the story will procede :cry: but we are lucky because in this "magic world" exist only one girl that can kill the wait... Her name is Melody (y)

Reactions: icke123

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ooh yes Elena's "student"  :sneaky::sneaky: but we need to wait 3 eternal months to discover how the story will procede :cry: but we are lucky because in this "magic world" exist only one girl that can kill the wait... Her name is Melody (y)
Yeah we are realy lucky.Lately so many games are in limbo,on delay or on hold/MSN,Milfy City,F.I.L.F.,Babysitter,The Tyrant,Red Room,High Life and many more.

Mar 7, 2018
Its a bit odd that mr dots did not write anything about this poll or "supposed" new game on his website? I guess we have to wait and see what its all about,... a new game with only the 1 girl who wins the poll? Sounds nice... but i wonder about the context...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
screenshot0002.png

This really seems like a natural place to break off Chapter 2 and begin Chapter 3. D and the MC are done with where they lived before and a new town lends itself to a new chapter.
If for no other reason than to make the updates smaller to download.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes