jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Her secret twin is actually the girl who shows up in other games from time to time. D couldn't be that girl, she is trapped by the gravitational pull of her dads dick.

Reactions: Zenithtb

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Is there any 'sharing' in Chapter 2? I played the first one and there wasn't much, but the walkthrough alludes to a sharing route being opened later in the game.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
I vote +1 for this plot. Her having a secret twin which was shunned due to *reasons* would stoke my choke quite finely, even if I had to swallow a little 'it's for plot, stupid' for a couple of sentences. The possibilities would be endless|sexy...
Chapter 3: Dating my Daughter's Nazi Experiment Stripper Clone—Harem Edition, the Revenge of Commandant Daddy....

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
You are right about that but I'm someone who believes that Rachel can go back to being a good person but maybe I'm wrong
One thing is seeing your X with another girl and other thing is seeing him with your Daughter. No doubt Reachel will burst in anger. She will try everything to take D away and take revenge on MC. (If she discovers the secret of MC and D.)

Yes there is a possibility that she could break in tears and feel sorry and consider herself responsible for the incident and accepts MC and D relation. I think thats unlikely to happen. But who knows whats in Mrdots mind.

Whatever happens Reachel cant stay with MC because that will hamper the growth of MC and D's relation.

Reactions: fried and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wasn't Freaky Friday not about switching bodies daughter/mother?! :unsure:
I may be wrong. But, I thought that was the movie where twins switched places to reunite their divorced parents.

Of course if Rachel and D switched places there would be some dirty secrets revealed. D finds out her Ex-boyfriend Frank is nailing her mother and Rachel discovers her ex-husband (D's father) is pounding their daughter. A new Disney movie plotline.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes