cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow, been following since basicly first release, still no Jennifer. I am disappointed. But at least we got daughter cherry, so guess that's okay. Well made game! Hope for more Elena and Jennifer content!
prolly next update.

Would someone give me the v0.21 download?
check op.

Do the ass boob exhibitionist pts still matter? could have sworn that was dropped a while back. but not sure .
not rly atm.

Does this have cheats??
no (besides starting ch2 w/o continuing from ch1 and maxing all d's points).

Reactions: Rebeldad

magus448

May 22, 2018
If you think about it Mr.Dots has only one major incest couple in DMD (so far). All of the other sex partners are just random people.
So he kinda got screwed when there are games that are basically just family fuckfests.
Yes I am aware of the loli issue. But to me the loli girls look less loli and more heroin adictish. Not to insult anyone who likes these characters, this is just my impression.
Well there is a father and daughter couple at the place they are moving too and uncle and niece that is hinted at.

If you think about it, this is a netori story since D had a bf before she left home.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Well there is a father and daughter couple at the place they are moving too and uncle and niece that is hinted at.

If you think about it, this is a netori story since D had a bf before she left home.
But Frank abandoned her in favour of Rachel as soon as she left...
Neither D or F knew it at the time, but still...

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
but d didn't do much/anything with frank.
Netori describes when the lead steals someone from another - kind of reverse ntr from the player POV. Even though Frank never did it with D, they were technically in a relationship to make it netori.

Actually, there is stealing the affections of people is several instances:
- MC steals D from Frank.
- Rachel steals Frank from D (ostensibly).

Then there is cheating without stealing the partner which I don’t personally call NTR, but that’s my opinion:
- MC with a bunch of people
- D with Elena
- Rachel with Frank against Brad

Then there is swinging where both partners agree and are willing:
- Graham and Olivia and MC

Finally, there is the stealing of affections of D from Rachel - not really ntr, but something deeper.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Netori describes when the lead steals someone from another - kind of reverse ntr from the player POV. Even though Frank never did it with D, they were technically in a relationship to make it netori.

Actually, there is stealing the affections of people is several instances:
- MC steals D from Frank.
- Rachel steals Frank from D (ostensibly).
Wait, wait, still on day 13 of chapter 01 yet, so let see if i'm getting this right?

Rachel, D's bitchy, controling mom is having a fling with Frank, D's distant/silent boyfriend, behind her daughter's back?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wait, wait, still on day 13 of chapter 01 yet, so let see if i'm getting this right?

Rachel, D's bitchy, controling mom is having a fling with Frank, D's distant/silent boyfriend, behind her daughter's back?
Yup, "mom of the year material" right there because of that and other issues.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yup, "mom of the year material" right there because of that and other issues.
Wow, i was kind of giving her the benefit of doubt, thinking she might be controling and misguided... but wow, "mom of the year material" indeed.
Managing to make the MC's ex-wife from Depraved Awakening (the one that got in jail in a financial scandal with her lover) sound like an ok lady....:poop:

Kind of feeling sorry for Brad now that - taking Rachel from MC long before the game start notwithstanding - overall sounds like a halfway decent dude (afaik).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

and gets worse in lateish part of current ch2.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Additional not quite related question - did Brad, Rachel's current husband and D's stepfather, ever try anything innapropriate with her?
Nothing aside from setting up an arranged marriage of D with Frank for purely financial gain.

Reactions: RustyV

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Nothing aside from setting up an arranged marriage of D with Frank for purely financial gain.
What may or not be in part from the influence of Rachel - in fact, is probably mostly her, who actively pursues this.
Ok, feeling sort of sorry for the guy overall, as while not great for D Brad might not be a really bad guy.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What may or not be in part from the influence of Rachel - in fact, is probably mostly her, who actively pursues this.
Ok, feeling sort of sorry for the guy overall, as while not great for D Brad might not be a really bad guy.
Don't forget Rachel planning to murder D after she marries Frank in order to get that financial gain.

Reactions: Mytez

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is a harem route possible? Just wondering since I usually try a harem and main woman only route.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is a harem route possible? Just wondering since I usually try a harem and main woman only route.
Curious about that too - my perfect scenario for this game (so far) would be for Georgina to live with the MC & D as wife & stepmom, Elena & Jeniffer coming up as friends (with benefits) for regular visits.

Reactions: Mytez and Rebeldad
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes