Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Well, yes, that's right. I saw the link to Patreon and thought that this game on Patreon is. Why, then, in the description is a link to Patreon of another game?
that patreon link is for Mr. Dots other game. it used to be for this game

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
There's a fine line between love and hate.
Ask any of my ex-girlfriends. LOL
Love to hate ..... or hate to love. I have
There's a fine line between love and hate.
Ask any of my ex-girlfriends. LOL
Love to hate or hate to love .... I had same issue with some of my ex-bfs. I think I loved to hate them and they loved to hate me....I get emotional

Reactions: RustyV

WapsID

May 7, 2019
HELP

when i want instal the application(DMD.CH1), there's appear top up say "the progran cn't start because libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the progran ro fix this problem"
What should i do?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
HELP

when i want instal the application(DMD.CH1), there's appear top up say "the progran cn't start because libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the progran ro fix this problem"
What should i do?
Well, let's start with the obvious:

1. What OS are you running?
  2. Where did you download the game from?
  3. What path did you extract it to?
  4. Did your antivirus quarantine anything?
  5. Does <game>\lib\windows-i686\libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll exist?

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017
HELP

What should i do?
I know Norton loves to delete .dll and .exe files, Every time i install an indie game i have to disable Norton first.
And i bet other antivirus programs behave similarly.

Reactions: RustyV
Apr 16, 2019
Variants:
  1. Netorare - someone steals your love
  2. Netori - you steal someone else's love
The discussion here is neither - it's sharing.
You forgot Netorase, which is the person willingly letting the other have sex with some else (including swinging, both having sex with another person).

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Well, yes, that's right. I saw the link to Patreon and thought that this game on Patreon is. Why, then, in the description is a link to Patreon of another game?
DMD used to be on Patroen but they suspended his page a couple times for Inc3st, so he moved it to In Melody no one is "related" Patreon leaves him alone. I've talked to other Devs and they say they get more "hits" on Patroen than they do on F95zone so it's a necessary evil (IMHO).

Mr Dots makes great high quality games/VN's. If you want to donate to DMD go here:
Or here for a one time $10 donation:

Reactions: balabasuu

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Since last update ive had a save error issue.. anyone else getting this. IT seems random.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 356, in __call__
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes